Any south africans

hi
is there any south Africans that can give me some advise on what to expect coming from the same country
sad to see what our south Africa has become

regards
Fire blade

fireblade wrote:

hi
is there any south Africans that can give me some advise on what to expect coming from the same country
sad to see what our south Africa has become

regards
Fire blade

There are many SA people in Perth or working in WA on mine sites.I have met and worked with a few. I suggest you Google 'south african clubs or communities perth' and see what comes up, then contact them.

Hi, Don't expect to find a job, you are last in the wanted list.
If you have a profession, you are ok.
South Africans are not liked here.
Seek other South Africans to have friends

Hey Leon,
You are talking rubbish China.
South Africans work hard and aren't full of crap like some Aussies (Dole bludgers etc).
Having said that, there are many whenwe's who reckon they can just slide into a top job. Well that is certainly not the norm.
If you get into footy, join a club etc then you will make plenty of Aussie friends.

I found it a bit difficult getting the first job. It seems South African references are either not favoured or the time difference makes it too hard? Once you have the Aussie experience - on problem. There is a very useful facebook site, called South Africans in Perth. Worthwhile joining, lots of information and help on there.

Hello
I am from South Africa, been living in Sydney for 2 years. It is not easy, leaving your Family and friends.
But this is a wonderful country to live in, the freedom is just amazing.
When will you be coming to Australia, and which part will you be living in, will you be coming with your family?.
Best wishes.