Opinion on job offered

I am a software engineer with 6 years of experience, married, no child and recently been offered for a job in Samba Financial Group but through third party contract. The job offered is SR. 8000 basic + 1500 housing + 1500 transport.
What I am confused is: when i searched through Bayt Salary search I found that average salary of Senior Developer is around SR. 12,500 but when I explored this forum as per most of the member SR. 11,000 (the one offered to me) is not a good deal.

Also company is providing medical card for me only, not for family + I have to bare all visa stamping and air ticket cost

In my opinion they are paying you less considering you have 6 Years of experience. Are you working presently in GCC or somewhere else.
My brother is working in dubai with approx 6-7 years of Experience ( as a software developer), they are paying him approx 20K..

I am in Pakistan and currently my salary here is ~USD 1700 per month

1,700.00 USD     =     6,375.45 SAR
So they are paying you approx = 11,000 SAR,

Deduct 2000SAR for Housing , and other 1500 SAR For  monthly expenses.
You can do the maths.

I have to bare all visa stamping and air ticket cost

That's against the law as far as I know.

Also company is providing medical card for me only, not for family

That's no good.  You must ask them to give you medical for whole family, that's non-negotiable.

As for your salary, this place is racist and discriminatory with regards to salaries.  Change your passport to that of a higher-ranked (in Saudis' minds) country, and you can increase your pay by anywhere from 25% to 100%.  Sorry to have to say that, but it is true.

Try to get a job in the US/Europe... the minimum you should get in the US is $60k/year (that's actually starting salary for programmers with no experience), and as much as $90-100K, depending on skills and quality of experience.

Dear Tuba,

If you are already getting the salary you mentioned in Pakistan then SR 11,000 job is a step downwards.

If you do come to Saudi Arabia you will be surprised to see that Saudi job market is governed by strange rules for example:

A UK, USA or Canadian degree or professional qualification will make a 100% difference.

UK, USA or a nationality if a ECC country will mke another huge difference.

" If you have a non - indo pak accent while conversing in spoken english will make a huge positive difference.

So before you make a decision, please ask your self what you really want from your life, and what your short term, medium term and long term goals are. Would you want to use theSaudi platform as a stepping stone for else where or you have plans to live in Saudi Arabia for some time.

I wish you luck.

11,000 SAR with all benefits is a step backward, if you are earning 1700 USD/month back in Pakistan. House rent and medical cost will eat a big chunk from the salary.