Moving soon to the Philippines. Looking to network/ web design

Hello, I am moving soon to the Philippines. I am looking to set up a call center, or web design company. For my income there. I am looking for partners there to help run it.

For web design I am looking to Host, Build and maintain web sites for commercial clients stateside, as well as other countries. Anyone looking to be partners in this kind of business contact me and we can talk about plans on how to make it happen.

I know there are some VERY GOOD design teams already established in the Philippines. I am having 2 sites being designed and built as we speak. The team I chose is due to the 3-D animations and integration skills they have. There are some VERY talented people here in they Islands though. I found my team just searching various places and sites. Try looking under websites, "web designers in the Philippines" in a search.Trust your gut, and find a few that looks like they could use a push or some backing.($$) You will come across solo designers this way as well. They may only have a facebook account in some cases. But, it's a good way to network and find others! Good Luck and see you soon!

P.S.  Some of the best artists I've ever seen are here in the Philippines! Amazing talents!

Hi monkraymond,

You can post your job at onlinejobs.ph there are many talented Filipinos there.
Hope it helps.

- Pao
about.me/pao_sobrepena

hi  sir  ,if you are looking for  admint staff or  office clerk  , I would like to apply the job
IAM HERE IN  MANILA  AND  LOOKING FOR  CHANCE TO WORK IN  THE OFFICE ,

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

@ petron > It would be best if you can post your CV here as well : Administrative job offers in the Philippines.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

monkraymond wrote:

Hello, I am moving soon to the Philippines. I am looking to set up a call center, or web design company. For my income there. I am looking for partners there to help run it.

For web design I am looking to Host, Build and maintain web sites for commercial clients stateside, as well as other countries. Anyone looking to be partners in this kind of business contact me and we can talk about plans on how to make it happen.

Glad to tie up with you bro. Had helped an Australian guy put up his business in Cebu. I'll be happy to do the same for you.

petron wrote:

hi  sir  ,if you are looking for  admint staff or  office clerk  , I would like to apply the job
IAM HERE IN  MANILA  AND  LOOKING FOR  CHANCE TO WORK IN  THE OFFICE ,

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

@ Perton - Are you aware that your website URL (listed in your profile) is blocked by a general warning due to it having a username and password to enter?  It is listed as a possible "phishing" website.  With such a warning, it appears to be a scam site.  You may want to contact your ISP/web host and get the matter resolved ASAP.