The island of Gozo

Anyone looking to live in Gozo?

Hi ddanas,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I moved your topic on the Malta forum for more visibility.
Are you actually looking for friends? As you are a new member it would be nice if you can introduce yourself first.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, I've just arrived in Gozo and looking for a place to live

Hi
We will moove to Gozo in the end of october. We will start to look for a farmhouse when we get a Little closer to october, we are curently living in Sliema.
Ann

I would love to live in Gozo, but my partner is a software developer, so not a chance:)

Hello, me too will come to Gozo on Sunday for at least half a year, hopefully longer!

Bringing loads of curiosity with me and confidence but haven't fixed much except my new (fulltime) job position in Victoria. Would be thankful to get some tips as for renting a 3 bedroom space -> has to be mold free house, has to be charming and authentic, preferably with a touch of history (not new built), does not have to be at the sea, can be quirky interior/shape. I am coming from Amsterdam and I am openminded for sharing with another female professional (and mother?) or another family a big space in case it allows good privacy for all.
I dream of having a small plot of land, or some kind of garden to dwell in, plant some vegs, etc. In case you know something along these lines let's connect. Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to escape the city life and arrive slowly in another, hopefully more peaceful world of Malta/Gozo.
Cheers, Kat

Hello Valerie, what is your plan to do / achieve on Gozo, may I ask?
How have you arrived and felt since you're there? Hope all is fine.

Greetings,
Kat

Hi Kat, I'm hoping to set up a small business.  I make hats and bridal accessories.  I've had mainly good responses to this but not all.  If it doesn't work in Gozo or Malta I could still stay and work here but sell in the UK.  I'm thinking of maybe going over to Malta in the Winter but will wait and see how it all goes just taking it easy with no expectations.  At the moment I have family holidaying over her so I'm just enjoying it the testing time is when my family go back home!  But everyone seems so friendly and kind.  How long have you been inGozo?