Hi everyone

Hi everyone.
     I'm from Mexico, I speak Spanish and English fluently. i have just started  polish lessons and i just moved to Poland a week ago and I'm looking for a job as a chef. I specialize in italian cuisine, I'm currently living in Wloclawek but soon i would like to move to Warsaw or Torun. Any advise or help where  to go or look  will be appreciated, Thanks a lot.

Welcome to blog
There are few Italian restaurants in Warsaw. Check them out and drop a Cv or contact them you might get some opportunity here.

Hello thanks for the advise, do you know any names of the restaurants in warsaw by any chance so I can look them up on the Internet thank you again.

pastaipasta.pl
pizzaeataliano.pl
vapiano.pl

... are just three out of many italian restaurants here.
If I were you I would try to find a job in a restaurant in the city centre, which is often visited by tourists. It is more likely that the staff will speak English there than if you try to find an employment in the city districts. :)

Hi there thanks for the advise, do you know any names of the restaurants by any change

I guess there are more jobs in Warsaw, but I prefer Torun, much more relaxed lifestyle. I lived in Wloclawek about 37 years ago!

Hi
This italian restaurants in Warsaw are looking for a chef, I think you shoud send them your CV

osteriaitaliana.pl/kontakt,kt-2.html
ilsole.com.pl/pl/8.html

Que tengas suerte ;)

Hi,
I am living in Wloclawek.

You can check this job offers:
pup-wloclawek.pl/oferty/szczegoly/id/4480
wloclawek.lento.pl/kucharz,2014386.html
olx.pl/oferta/szef-kuchni-kucharz-CID4-ID5BtoR.html

Search in Google with all this Polish words: Włocławek praca kucharz (wloclawek job cook).

Try to go and speak with hotels iand restaurants in Wloclawek.

Check also website: VisitWloclawek about history. monuments and freetime in Wloclawek.