Moving to Costa Rica

Hi

My wife, Beckie and I are retiring soon and want to move to Costa Rica. I would love to hook up with someone there to befriend and make the transition easier. We don't where to begin but we has started the journey by reading everything we csn get our hands on.

Dan and Beckie Burrichter

Hi Dan and Beckie -
Reading all you can is a good place to start!  Other places to look for info are blogs and forums.
If you are planners like me, you may want to list the things you want to get out of living in CR - really think about how you live now, what you like, what you want to change, etc.  And compare that to what you read.  And, of course, expect that plenty of your wants/plans/etc will change once you come to CR and see what it is like for yourselves. :)
We moved around quite a bit, and started w/ a list - modified it each time we moved, and ended up with quite a different list than when we started - and we love it!
good luck, and definitely ask specific questions when you think of them.
Julie

Hello Dan & Beckie
My name is Giovanna Barrantes. I'm a Lic Attorney since 1999 located in San Jose Costa Rica.
I will be more than glad to guide you along with all the legal issues that you will need to handle in Costa Rica
Best
Giovanna Barrantes

Hi Dan & Beckie:

If you're moving to Guanacaste, I can fill you in on the ins and outs. Where are you coming to in Costa Rica?