The trouble with hello is goodbye..

not really... its easier to say hello.. but i notice that few people doesn't care to bid goodbye at all.
they just disappear ! i don't know why it's hard for some to type the three letter word B-Y-E
as for me .. i find it necessary to at least say "bye" just to end the conversation
rather than just logging out without saying anything and leaving the other party hanging in the middle of an ongoing conversation ................ so rude!! and letting him/her waiting for response ? !
unless he is a nonsense talker - so its ok to ignore... lol
or maybe thats how it is these days.... maybe .... i am not just updated  :dumbom:

Hi,
I do not completely  disagree with your views ... " its easier to say hello.. but i notice that few people doesn't care to bid goodbye at all". It's the way in this part of world, but don't worry you will be used to it sooner than u expect, but if it is yahoo messenger or Skype etc...then I guess we all say Hi before the start of conversation and Bye at the end of conversation. This also depends from which country he or she is coming from, the social back ground, education etc. I hope the readers of this forum do agree with my comment. Regards. Thanks & Bye

good morning mr.goodntasty.. yeah i bet they will agree with you especially those who are practitioners of the "hellon'disappear"... but true if its yahoo or skype, you cant start a conversation without the greeting.. and yeah i'll get used to it i think though its a bit annoying at times. anyway, thanks for commenting =0

hello...

hmmmm

bye..

hi te @drizarra :)
i saw the title "the trouble with hello is goodbye" and i really thought you posted something about heartbreaks or unwilling separation from a friend or a lover, not until i fully read your post. lol

hahaha you're a troll.   :D

hello bdaygirl,
happy birthday!
bye
:D

hahaha  thank you!
bye.

no bay only hi hahahha because Saying goodbye to your ? is a heartbreaking moment. You feel as if a part of you is being separated and going of to do something else

syed zee wrote:

no bay only hi hahahha because Saying goodbye to your ? is a heartbreaking moment. You feel as if a part of you is being separated and going of to do something else

"Goodbye" is always a heartbreaking moment to anyone for whatever reason it may be. But sometimes is it needed for closure and to start moving on.

Let me tell you about a game I play
Where I close my eyes and fade away

I float away to a special place
Beyond the stars and moon and space

In this special place you see
There ..........

may be u r right but never say good bay batter to say see u soon

whatever the choice of words to bid farewell as long as you don't give yourself a false hope then no harm done..  :cool:

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.

syed zee wrote:

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.

well said. poetic are you

I am sharp and focused
I wonder what the camera really sees
I hear the buzzing bee
I see flowers in early morning light
I want to stop time in a box
I am sharp and focused

I pretend to be a statue
I feel the shakes inside
I touch the shutter button
I worry about the blurry result
I cry that the moment has forever passed
I am sharp and focused

I understand moments in time
I say let's freeze them forever
I dream of watercolor effects coming to life
I try to see all the soft muted edges
I hope it happens someday
I am sharp and focused

so don't fellow me i am lost

Beautiful!

u r always well come here is another just for u as a friend indeed
Aah! The night is here,
And I miss you more,
And I know that you also know for sure,
That I cant stay without you now,
I dont have any reasons or how,
But, I love you each moment each day,
Good night sweetheart!

syed zee wrote:

i know but for some persons

syed zee wrote:

Aah! The night is here,
And I miss you more,
Good night sweetheart!

How about this one syed

The best way u cn survive and live properly if u kno vn its tym to sy gdbye... U cnt stretch nethng beyond a saturation point... so btr sy bbye... nd if not thn also no worries... wht goes around comes around...!!! if u kno wt i mean

Bidara sary wrote:
syed zee wrote:

Aah! The night is here,
And I miss you more,
Good night sweetheart!

How about this one syed

u know me batter so u know i just share experience

it is heard to say good by to your love ones that reality as expats we do know and we do miss some one out there and we know how heard to say by