Looking for 2 native teachers with 200.000 VN? /hour

Hello everyone,

My friends has an English center and he is looking for at least 2 native teachers with the pay 200. 000 VNĐ/ hour. It's great if you got TESOL. Anyone interesting plz message me or call 097 2401 286. Thanks much

$10 for Native Teacher?  :)

Is that enough???

are you looking for certificates????

not me dear, that's my friend's request. Anyway, TESOL is not all but it somehow proves you are professional

I speak native Australian-English but I'm of Asian background. Would he consider?

I've got a Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking from Australia, worked for about 6 years in finance in Australia before moving to Vietnam. I have TESOL from ATA (Australasian Training Academy) obtained in Australia.

With me you are professional cuz you have certificates dear but I have no ideal about my friend. Will he consider about the native looking or the skills??? I really unknow yet. I will tell him about you for sure. Thanks again for your replying and don't give up, everyone not thinking the same ;)

Thank you so much. I would love to hear from him, and thank you for your encouragement.

Hi,

could you please post in the correct section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/asia/vietnam/

thanks

-closed-

Closed