Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Cost to start a company in lithuavania

Dear All I'm interested to know about the total capital required to start my own business in lithuavania . I appreciate if some one provide me the breakup e.g share capital, bank deposit, company formation, TRP fee etc for UAB company.

Hi Kaiser Adnan,

I think it would be wise saying what type of company you are willing to start.
I guess nobody can help you without that info.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello,
Good day.
i can inform you after august 15th.
i am also open company inlithuania,i am from Bangladesh i go there for business.Evn if you are interested garments business i can help you for garments ,leather and jute products.

Thanks
Asim
greenlife[at]dhaka.net

Thanks Asim. Have you got your TRP or visiting on a business visit visa?

Oooo

In Lithuania to establish UAB-type enterprise for foreigner costs about 1,200-1,500 LTL + minimum required capital for UAB-type - 10,000 LTL. Or, in another way, you can buy UAB with formed required capital - but necessary capital in that case is removed and you will get UAB with no real balance, but formally capital was in balance. So is it.

Hi.
I read your post.
How long you are there?you know about UAB company how to open?
Your mobile no.and email?
Kind regards
Asim

Hi, Asim
You can sent to me personal message. I do not want to post my email public because of spam.

Best regards,
Edvardas

Dear All I got my business TRP file and will apply for visa ASAP for Lithuania need some support/information about accommodation and business point of views you all are request to please confirm your viber number or skype id through inbox I'll contact you for details

Truly
Haseeb Khan

Hi, i m looking to move to Lithuania and going to start the process in Pakistan, can anyone help also what is your status now have you moved to Lithuania little help will be very useful

Thanks

Haseeb Pasha :

Dear All I got my business TRP file and will apply for visa ASAP for Lithuania need some support/information about accommodation and business point of views you all are request to please confirm your viber number or skype id through inbox I'll contact you for details

Truly
Haseeb Khan

Hi, what is your current status now? and how is it going. can you please send me your skype ID or email?

Hello all,
I am planning to move to Lithuania and open a coffee shop, including coffee, some tropical fruit juice drinks, cocoa and some sandwiches. I am asking lawyer for procedure but still concerned about Lithuanians' taste. Do they like to have a cup of coffee/ fruit juice, cocoa... everyday before working (or after working)?
Thanks in advance.

Expatriate health insurance in Lithuania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Lithuania

Moving to Lithuania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Lithuania

Travel insurance in Lithuania

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Lithuania

Flights to Lithuania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Lithuania