Looking for friends :)

Hi my names Sandy, I'm 20 years old. and I'm planning to come to Cambodia in the month of June for 3 months.. I've found an apartment to live and will be studying the cambodian spoken language and culture.
My background is Cambodian though I was born in Australia, I want to know more about my background.
I'm looking for friends that are currently residing in Phnom Penh, would be great to meet new and different people, go for a drink or even sight seeing. :)
If you'd like to give it a go send me a message and we can start to get to know one another ! :)
Also I'll be considering taking hip hop dance classes in PP.. anyone that would like to register with me would be awesome! Thanks all. :)

Hello,
My name is pherum un, and I am a programmer in private company, currently living in PP.
Welcome here cambodia, I am also interested to know new people if you don't mind, or I can be a help if you wish to learn khmer or practice speaking Khmer just give me a shout

/Pherum Un

Hi Sandy

I will be in PP in July with my charity helping the poor people in the slum area of Andong with acute and chronic health care needs including Mens/Womens/children health.
If you at all interested in finding out more let me know.
Regards
Richard

If by chance you come to Siem Reap, you let me know.