Is this MH370?

Malaysian Flight MH370

The UK Daily Mail has also reported the story of Tim Akers' find.

British marine archaeologist claims to have found flight MH370

Might be i am not sure but it can also possible that flight is somewhere else and the derbis found was not the exact place.........can't say right now..............

The husband of one of the passengers on the flight has written an open letter about the handling of the plane's disappearance.

Pralhad Shirsath writes: "Thank you for the Preliminary Report on missing MH370. It took 55 days to develop this five pages report. It is not a surprise looking at how Malaysian authorities have been dealing with the investigation, right form beginning.

"It took 17 minutes for air traffic controllers to realise that MH370 had disappeared from their radar screens and then four hours to initiate Search and Rescue Operation. This indicates your priorities and how much you care for human life. But it is not said, who are those individuals and/or organisations responsible for this.

"From the very beginning Malaysian authorities were not forthcoming with information and what little they did release was contradicting. So, most valuable time was lost early on when Malaysian authorities did not share information with the investigators.

"Malaysian military radar itself took three days to determine that plane turned around and failed to act in time to save the plane and passengers. And it took 48 days for you to declare that, indeed flight was detected by military radar but military failed to act. So all is unprecedented.

"Mr Hishammuddin Hussein is in-charge of both transport and defense ministries, so I am not sure how he can bring an independent point of view to the investigation.

"So, Mr Prime Minister, dont you think that being a largest airline in Asia this all is beyond gross incompetence. For me, for most family members and for experts around the world it appears to be an intentional action, with a planned purpose.

"Prior to the release of the report to the public, Mr Prime Minister you set a guiding principle, that the rule that as long as the release of a particular piece of information does not hamper the investigation or the search operation, in the interests of openness and transparency, the information should be made public.

"When similar crises happen, people around the world come together, forget politics, help each other and share information and resources in order to reduce impact of crises.

"So, Mr Prime Minister, I wish to ask you, what kind of investigation are you talking about and why you do not want to tell us, after 55 days our loved ones are missing?

"What is that so sensitive that may hamper investigation and that is more important than life of onboard people and life of those all relatives, who have been suffering for last 55 days? Please let us know what different theories you are investigating and what is progress made so far?

"Earlier, it was said that criminal investigation has been initiated, so what is that, that you are suspecting the most and what progress has been made in last 55 days?

"Also, you said that, the plane was deliberately diverted, so who ordered to divert the plane and why?

"Now, you are making a recommendation for real-time plane tracking. This is not a new recommendation in aviation sector. Yet, plane is not found and we (maybe you know) do not know what has caused the planes disappearance.

"Malaysian Airlines is one of the biggest airlines in Asia and is operating and managing larger number of flights on daily basis and probably equipped with most advanced technologies. So what makes you to make this recommendation at this stage of investigation?

"What I and most family members want is truth. We need to know, where is the plane and what caused plane to disappear (we can't do anything if we do not know why it disappeared) and, then closing security gaps (making recommendations etc).

"In addition to this it is important that there is a justice; need to find by whom and why this has been done and have to fix responsibilities."

From: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news … z30ikGfT30

So much theories, ideas, proofs and evidence, but no one with much of a clue.
I'll skip these things until it finally turns up.

The U.S. Navy Bluefin-21 underwater drone searching the seabed has so far failed to turn up any sign of the plane.
Australian prime minster Tony Abbott has revealed that the search for MH370 is entering a "new phase." He said that the new search area, which spans 700 km by 80 km (435 miles by 40 miles), could take between 6-8 months to completely examine.
"We are still baffled and disappointed that we havent been able to find undersea wreckage based on those detections," Abbott told reporters.
However, recently he has struck a different tone with his comments in the past 24 hours.
He has now said it is "possible" that MH370 will never be found.

I agree with his last comments.
I'm beginning to agree with the idea that the plane was 'hijacked' by the US military as the former Northwest pilot Field McConnell surmises. Reason to prevent 4 Chinese men working for Freescale getting to China and revealing information to the Chinese authorities. Until recently I wouldn't have thought it was even possible but apparently the US can do that quite easily.
3-17-2014 Voice of Russia Interview with Field McConnell

While I've really not been following the news reports about the Malaysia Airlines B777 that went missing, what I can't seem to understand is this:

If the aircraft was on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, how in the world did they end up searching in the Indian Ocean off of coast of Australia? This is in completely the opposite direction of the flight plan. Wouldn't it make much more sense that the aircraft went down in the South China Sea somewhere?

To me it looks like nobody know what the Hell they're doing over there. They've already wasted so much time searching for a needle in a haystack and it appears that they're not even looking in the right bleeding haystack. Obviously now even the "pingers" that are supposed to indicate the location of the CVR and FDR (black boxes) will probably no longer be functioning either.

To my way of thinking there are only two chances that this aircraft will ever be found.... 1) SLIM, and 2) NONE.

Funny how mankind has the advanced satellite technology that they could track down and even watch the movements of Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, yet they couldn't keep better watch on the movements of this commercial airline flight and can't even find it now. A group of teenagers playing around with Flightsimulator X would look more professional than these buffoons.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Basically, there's little or no tracking and the ATC and military radar operators weren't doing their jobs.
Unknown blips on a military radar should send chase aircraft up - no one bothered.

There are loads of silly/stupid theories around, the British (Sadly) daily mail was pushing the terrorist thing again the other day. No evidence or truth, but it makes a story for idiots to believe on a slow news day.

Terrorism, whilst possible, is unlikely as who would go to all that trouble to destroy an aircraft but stay silent about it.
Daft terrorists always make a song and dance when they manage to murder people to get maximum publicity for their idiocy.

Most likely, a systems fault that damaged the oxygen system; this type has a history of electrical fires.

It all sounds very suspicious to me to what happened to that flight...

Celine0821 wrote:

It all sounds very suspicious to me to what happened to that flight...

Why?

Well on the news they come up with something new everyday. Are they hiding something? The Malaysian government? Why have they not found the plane?

It was terrorists
It was the lithium batteries that were being transported
That type of aircraft has a history of fires
There was a sudden decompression
The pilot went mad
The pilot tried to commit suicide
The pilot had women on the flight deck and lost control
A passing American ship shot it down
It was on its way to Israel for a 9/11 job
Someone used cloaking technology to hide the thing
It landed at a disused Korean war airfield
UFOs took it

Have a load more
http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/fli … sing-plane

I've heard all the above theories being spouted as fact but none have the slightest real evidence to back them up.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/258591df9a447450836536f41f7f9082/tumblr_n2fklsg5bP1s3qo6jo1_500.jpg

History of fires in Boeing 777s
To date 1188 B777s have been built.
- There was a refuelling fire (an external fire) at Denver in 2001 where a ground worker died.
- There was a cockpit fire on an Egypt Air 777 in 2011 on the ground with no one hurt. A possible electrical fault with an oxygen supply hose in the cockpit was suspected as the cause.
- The third fire on this type of airplane (also an external fire) was in 2013 at San Francisco when due to the aircraft's low landing speed the main landing gear and rear fuselage struck a sea wall and a fuel tank was ruptured causing a fire which destroyed the plane. In this incident 3 passengers out of 291 died.

It would appear that the "history of electrical fires" is one possible in over 1000 planes.  :huh::/

But it's a theory, as valid as any other.
None have any real evidence so we can only guess, and that's pretty pointless.

By the way, there were a lot more fires than you mentioned.

http://www.aeroinside.com/incidents/typ … ng-777-200

I just wish they would find the bloody thing. As a long suffering taxpayer here in Australia we are covering the cost of this hunt.
In a country that is going down the gurgler financially it is a burden we cannot afford.

I'm amazed that they haven't called in a MEDIUM to try and contact the lost souls on board the aircraft!!! It would probably be as effective and make about as much sense as what they're doing right now, which is wasting time and money.

Fred. If the NSA and other US agencies can read a car-licence plate from satellites, it's difficult to believe they don't know where this plane is. Did I say "difficult"? I meant "impossible".

The search in the southern Indian Ocean was pure theatre - nothing more. Stumpy is right to be angry at the deliberate waste of taxpayers' money.

Why is Australia leading the hunt when it is predominantly Malaysia's responsibility? And most of the people on board were chinese? Wouldn't it make sense then to make it a more world effort in paying towards the costs of finding the plane?

Because the target area was closest to Australia.
In addition, Malaysia and China were too disorganized to arrange an effective search.
And Australian politicians have a need to appear benevolent to the world public.

Gordon Barlow wrote:

Fred. If the NSA and other US agencies can read a car-licence plate from satellites, it's difficult to believe they don't know where this plane is. Did I say "difficult"? I meant "impossible".

The search in the southern Indian Ocean was pure theatre - nothing more. Stumpy is right to be angry at the deliberate waste of taxpayers' money.

I have been in a room, I can't say where save for it was in the UK, but I could see the brand of cigarettes being smoked by a man in an Arabic country.
These cameras are serious stuff; I know first hand.

However, they're looking for an object of 61 X 64 m in an area of thousands of square KM.
There is plenty wrong here, but it isn't the fault of the search parties.
As for fowl play by a government, it would hardly be the first time but I'll reserve that judgement for the moment.
After all, America does have a history of shooting down civilian airliners.
Still, one instance of mass murder doesn't mean they've done this one.

According to Iranian Press TV it is in a hangar in Tel Aviv.

MiaCulpa wrote:

http://www.dailypaul.com/315435/why-is- … n-tel-aviv

No, the Americans have it

http://www.dailypaul.com/314371/rolls-r … &sss=1

I  believe none of this as I have absolute proof, Elvis is using it for quiet holidays.

Well airplanes don't have license plates so how could they find it?

I always knew Elvis was involved.

mas fred wrote:

I have been in a room, I can't say where save for it was in the UK, but I could see the brand of cigarettes being smoked by a man in an Arabic country.
These cameras are serious stuff; I know first hand.

However, they're looking for an object of 61 X 64 m in an area of thousands of square KM.
There is plenty wrong here, but it isn't the fault of the search parties.
As for fowl play by a government, it would hardly be the first time but I'll reserve that judgement for the moment.
After all, America does have a history of shooting down civilian airliners.
Still, one instance of mass murder doesn't mean they've done this one.

A satellite search will only find something on land, that is assuming it is not hidden under a substantial roof. The plane, if it was on land and not lost at sea, could only be hidden somewhere where the general public have no access and therefore would not be there to witness it.
One such place in easy range for that aircraft is Diego Garcia which is one reason that place is suspected.
At the time of MH370's disappearance an aircraft hanger was being completed on Diego Garcia just large enough to take that plane.
http://imageshack.com/a/img841/8460/dp75.jpg

America has a number of very large aircraft types.
A new building means little.

Of course, it doesn't mean they don't have it.
The 9/11 bit is unlikely. If the CIA or mossad really wanted a new 9/11, they can get hold of aircraft easily and without months of publicity.
It's highly unlikely a terrorist group could manage the logistics for this, so such a terrorist attack is equally unlikely.

I'm happy with the Elvis theory - it holds more water than most of the other ideas.

The flight paths and positions of the lost Malaysian plane MH370 as provided by the satellite tracking company Inmarsat have now been thrown into doubt by experts in the field of satellite technology.
Read the article in the theatlantic.com below.
Their conclusion:
"Until officials provide more information, the claim that Flight 370 went south rests not on the weight of mathematics but on faith in authority. Inmarsat officials and search authorities seem to want it both ways: They release charts, graphics, and statements that give the appearance of being backed by math and science, while refusing to fully explain their methodologies. And over the course of this investigation, those authorities have repeatedly issued confident pronouncements that theyve later quietly walked back."

Why the Official Explanation of MH370s Demise Doesnt Hold Up

HarryGatley wrote:

Well airplanes don't have license plates so how could they find it?

r
Hello HarrGatley,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs............

Regards,
Anil

The flight path thing was always dodgy. With no data added to the pings, there was always going to be  a lot of guesswork.
However, if you're a tin foil hat Johnny , the pings from the black box that were heard, coupled with the new suggestion of incorrect data analysis saying the flight path is wrong, allows for a whole host of conspiracy theories.
If the aircraft was never there, how did they hear the signals from the flight data recorder?
I think Elvis sent the pings so he could keep the thing longer. I understand he's on Bali at the moment, using an Alias

He's changed his hairstyle, but the fat is easily recognized.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ilb7qjFxJgc/TH0h3ZLiuiI/AAAAAAAAGto/KMpR8d4YKp8/s400/Fat+Guy+on+a+Beach+Fail006.jpg

mas fred wrote:

The flight path thing was always dodgy. With no data added to the pings, there was always going to be  a lot of guesswork.
However, if you're a tin foil hat Johnny , the pings from the black box that were heard, coupled with the new suggestion of incorrect data analysis saying the flight path is wrong, allows for a whole host of conspiracy theories.
If the aircraft was never there, how did they hear the signals from the flight data recorder?
I think Elvis sent the pings so he could keep the thing longer. I understand he's on Bali at the moment, using an Alias

He's changed his hairstyle, but the fat is easily recognized.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ilb7qjFxJgc/T … ail006.jpg

hahaha  :lol: You are funny Fred.

Since his baby left him, he found a new place to dwell.

Well, I suppose we have more boots on the ground in foreign countries than any other institution so we have as a good a chance of finding him as anyone else.  :)

Slightly off topic but on the subject of Diego Garcia.

I found a YouTube about Diego Garcia with some background information about the island.
Diego Garcia is really one island of shame and disgrace for America and Britain.  :nothappy:
The island has the unbelievable history of having its previous population that lived there uprooted and forcefully evicted so that the US could build a top-secret military base. The UK and US have tried to keep the story secret since this evil deed.

Watch this short account of the full story in this YouTube video...
Diego Garcia
Youtube text:
"Producer Andrew Tkach and correspondent Christian Amanpour report on the hushed up eviction of the indigenous people of Diego Garcia to make way for one of America's most strategic air and navy bases. The full story aired on CBS News 60 Minutes."
Published on Oct 28, 2013

El_Jost wrote:

Slightly off topic but on the subject of Diego Garcia.  I found a YouTube about Diego Garcia with some background information about the island. Diego Garcia is really one island of shame and disgrace for America and Britain. The island has the unbelievable history of having its previous population that lived there uprooted and forcefully evicted so that the US could build a top-secret military base. The UK and US have tried to keep the story secret since this evil deed.

El. Here's Wikipedia on the expelled natives. I don't think it's quite accurate to say the UK and US have tried to keep the story secret; it's a pretty open secret, at least in Britain, where the scandal is kept fresh. It's not really off-topic. If anybody lived there besides the US military, we'd know whether the missing plane was there or not!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depopulat … ego_Garcia

Britain, the US of A and a lot of other countries have a lot to be ashamed of.
Indonesia has Tim Tim, The UK, a long list, America is the worst at the moment - that'll change with time and the rise of a new power.

History is commonly twisted, as is the news of the day, to suit the agenda of a dodgy power.

This leads to conspiracy theories, some of which prove true when the official documents are released or Snowden leaks them.

Fred. It's said that nations don't have principles, only national interests.

^
Sounds about right.
Sadly, humanity is held back or damaged because of it.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrtX2fw1a3sjB9I2nRSwmnbT4Gu0D1_licGQ8Uq6g6Lj6O_qTB

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx0vjSi69Qjqm9FBWcO7IfXZ0_mavUaZ9T_T4UEOdXAZ0ZcPs7

Gordon Barlow wrote:

El. Here's Wikipedia on the expelled natives. I don't think it's quite accurate to say the UK and US have tried to keep the story secret; it's a pretty open secret, at least in Britain, where the scandal is kept fresh. It's not really off-topic. If anybody lived there besides the US military, we'd know whether the missing plane was there or not!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depopulat … ego_Garcia

Hi Gordon, Well let's put it this way. Some of the derogatory statements about the islanders in documents that are being unearthed by various means (including Wikileaks) most probably were not intended for the general public at the time. Also that turning the regions into a nature reserve was merely a ruse to keep the islanders out permanently.

BTW You may have seen it as well but on the Net there is some unconfirmed talk that Diego Garcia is or has been used as prison a la Guantanamo plus many extraordinary rendition flights passing through the place.

MiaCulpa wrote:

This news channel is one of the worst I have come across. Half-truth at best and complete lies at worst. The manner in which they covered some stories i am very closely following has made me come to this conclusion.

Farhaz wrote:
MiaCulpa wrote:

This news channel is one of the worst I have come across. Half-truth at best and complete lies at worst. The manner in which they covered some stories i am very closely following has made me come to this conclusion.

Press TV is pretty much a propaganda tool, much like CNN or Fox, but they aren't even close to as good at broadcasting lies as news stories.
However, my favorite clip of all time is from that generally useless excuse for a news station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

mas fred wrote:
Farhaz wrote:
MiaCulpa wrote:

Press TV is pretty much a propaganda tool, much like CNN or Fox, but they aren't even close to as good at broadcasting lies as news stories.
However, my favorite clip of all time is from that generally useless excuse for a news station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

Good heavens - what the heck was that  :o

Meet expats all over the world

OR