Any recommendations for pedi/mani and waxing in maadi

Hi I just moved to Cairo 2 weeks ago.My nails need to be done.Can anyone recommend a nail shop where I can do facial wax too in Maadi.Thank you

Hi chiaku there is a beauty saloon called butterfly there number is 01005000422 and the other one is indra spa its number is 01275823582 i hope this finds u will and its useful :)

Please take care.
Egypt has one of the highest incidences of hep. C in the world..

this is blood to blood infection and one of the main reasons for the high infection rate was mani/pedi's.

the tools are used and ate not cleaned / sterilised between customers - hence if the manicurist cuts and draws the blood from one customer service - they transfer any infection to the next.

the other reason fir this high infection rate is the reuse of needles, etc in clinics / hospitals.

Wow thanks Bassam.was excited till Biffy message.Thanks Biffy I will definately be doing my own manicure and pedi at home.

Thanks for letting me know

Ok we have a spa but its in heliopolis its really nice and very clean its a high standard spa its called el haramlek spa check it on facebook or googke it you will be very happy if you go there :)

Sure agree with biffly.

Hygiene level here in Egypt is so low.

Do not judge with your own eyes.

This is applied everywhere even in restaurants. So take and try to mange personally.