Looking for a job!

Hi guys,

It has been a year that my husband and I moved to zagreb. My husband is working bui I'm still looking for a job. I find it very hard to find one. I sent hundred of CVs and everytime got the same answer: NO obviously!

Do you have any clues or tips of how to get a job, knowing that I have a marketing formation.

Thank you for your help.

Emy.

Does your inability to find work somehow have something to do with improving this website?

If not, then you're posting to the wrong forum. Expat-blog headquarters is located in the Republic of Mauritius an island nation in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Are you in Mauritus and unable to find work? Seems that you're going about things all wrong. Maybe that's your problem with finding a job too.

Do you hold any degrees, diplomas or certificates? Do you have any special marketable skills? Do you have related work experience? Do you speak the local language of the country where you are? Have you tried to learn any of the skills or language if they are what is holding you back?

I'm sure if you can sort out which forum you should be posting to, that will at least be a step in the right direction to finding a job. Then you need to work on sorting out the other things one-by-one.

Hi,

Are you i  zagreb? Because im looking for a job in zagreb.

Hi

They do need english in croatia and im learning the language. I have diplomas and experiencs obviously. In the majority of cases they told me that my cv is impressive but they dont have vacant position (because generally i send spontaneous application).

The language was also a reason of non acceptance but to be honest there are no job opportunities :(

Thread moved to the Zagreb forum

Hi Emy, where are you from?

Hi,
I know infobip is looking for English and French native speakers for Business Development and Sales positions. You can check their website, or send an open application to [email protected].

Hi, i know many business men in croatia and europe from my travels, i will find out something suitable and get them to message you, hope that helps!!!