SOUTH AFRICA - OUR EUROPE IN AFRICA

Hello! How are you and hope that you are enjoying yourself? Anyway, you need to enjoy yourself while it last because life is so short. What can we do? that is how our Creator; Almighty God has designed it. There is no perfect nation, I have lived in Centurion, Arcadia, all in Pretoria and Sandton in Johannesburg for over 4 years but I have never experience or seen power outage, not even a blackout unless you don't load your card for your unit or pay your bill.
As for business, I won't be able to say much, unless I have a full idea of your background. Whether you have a degree or you do business or planning to go into business or your skill and what interest you most to do.
All in all, South Africa is an Europe in Africa. Although, I am a Nigerian and an "African Boy" but to be honest with you I still consider South Africa to be the best country in the continent of Africa.
You cannot regret living in South Africa. I will advise that you should pay a visit of like a week or two first to see what the environment is like and go back to your country to think whether is worth living or not. You know that one man's food is another man's poison, what I think is ok for me may not at all be ok for you.
Regards.

Is this a private message posted here accidentally?

It might be a mistake to call South Africa "Europe in Africa" for a variety of political and historical reasons.

Could there be any nation without a political or historical background? Ofcourse, no nation without a political or historical background. The good, the bad and the urgly..........different folks, different stories.

true talk my brother.

That certainly is one way to completely ignore the problem.

In that way this us better that others.
And about the Job opportunity ?
How ?