Looking for Accommodation in Abu Dhabi on a monthly rent basis!

Help! Husband just moved to Abu Dhabi to work and is currently staying at a hotel there which is okay short term at the moment but long term this isn't ideal and he is now looking for a one - two bedroomed apartment to rent  on a monthly basis or quarterly payment basis! Seems that all the apartments to rent out there require either 1 year advance rent which is not feasible as he has just started working out there and are very expensive!  Would also be interested in getting recommendations on serviced apartments out there, he doesn't want to live in Abu Dhabi city area but would prefer to be off island somewhere in Khalifa City / Al Raha / Al Muneera / Al Zeina area if possible.  Thank you in advance!

hi my name is alaa i just moved from usa to abu dhabi i am restaurant manager and i am looking for sharing room or flat also

Hello Alaa,
Thanks for your reply, however my husband is looking for a one bedroomed place on his own as I will intermittently be coming out to join him throughout the year so he is not looking for a sharing place but one on his own.  Good luck with your search,

Bernadetti

Bernadetti wrote:

Help! Husband just moved to Abu Dhabi to work and is currently staying at a hotel there which is okay short term at the moment but long term this isn't ideal and he is now looking for a one - two bedroomed apartment to rent  on a monthly basis or quarterly payment basis! Seems that all the apartments to rent out there require either 1 year advance rent which is not feasible as he has just started working out there and are very expensive!  Would also be interested in getting recommendations on serviced apartments out there, he doesn't want to live in Abu Dhabi city area but would prefer to be off island somewhere in Khalifa City / Al Raha / Al Muneera / Al Zeina area if possible.  Thank you in advance!

Hiya

There are quite a few places that offer serviced accommodation but i know they are in the city. There are some apartments near the mubadala building on muroor who provide monthly serviced apartments. Im not sure there are many out of the city though. Out of the city you may be able to find accommodation and landlords will take 2 maybe 3 cheques, tell your husband not to rule out places that say 1 cheque, he can always try and negotiate 2 or 3 cheques, most landlords just try their luck!!! and yes you are right it is very pricey! Al Reem Island may be another place for him to check out too for monthly or more than 1 cheque accom.

Hope this helps

Laura x

Thank you Laura for your helpful advice will look up places in the Muroor area, are there a lot of expats living in this area?

The apartments I am thinking of are called vision apartments, they have got a few sites though so look for the muroor 1s and yes there are lots of expats living in this area :-) x

Hello, finding an accomodation in Dubai can sometimes be a daunting prospect. From my experience in the beginning you need to choose based on the location and ease of access to work since communiting times can be a great deal in the beginning.

My recommendation will be to choose something near your work office. Try checking out websites with propperties listings or higher a real estate agent like me or someone you feel you can trust. Deppending on which ammount of free time your husband has, both choices have their PROs and CONs.

Sincerely,
Andrei Mungiu

Hello! You can check on ADCP Website for available units. The payment modes are from 1 up to 3 payments. You can check also at Dubizzle Abu Dhabi Website.

What r u looking for (Villa/flat/studio/...) ?

i am staying in muroor nice area. you can get there