Visiting Nairobi - anyone up for coffee/dinner/drinks (1.05 or 2.05)

Hi guys

I am visiting Nairobi - just came here (literally) and going to wake up early to see some things etc
wanted to ask if anyone is bored or has no plans and would like to meet up for coffee/drink or dinner and share some information about Kenya and just network so that one day you can maybe visit my country;)

Justina

you are in london?

Are you in Nairobi already?

Hi Jae. welcome to Nairobi ( if you are already here :-) . I would like to meet for coffee and teach you alot about my country.

Hi Justina. I hope you are already in Nairobi. If you get some time, let's do that coffee.

Which part of Kenya are you visiting??

hi justine my name is felix i am ready to.meet u ur welcome

Hi Justina....

I'm up for it.....just holla when you are ready we hook up.........

Damn!!! Wish I'd seen this earlier... Hope you had a good one though?

Hi Justina,  Are you still in Nairobi?. I'm planning to go to Nairobi shortly. I'd like you to tell me whether you enjoy your staying in that country.
I go to London quite often so I'd be delighted if we have a coffee when I go there.

Hi Brian, Did yo try to have a coffee with Justine in Nairobi?. I supose that she was only going to spend a few days there.
Well, you will have the chance to have a coffee with her in London if you go there for holidays.

Cheers!!!!

Hey if you are up for it we can actually hook up. send me mail. [email protected]
or a facebook message Mikhala Tinah Z Barasa

Hi Nati,

I'd love to have a coffee with you when I'm in Nairobi.
I've got watsapp. My pone no. is  0034 667523309. Hope to receive a meesage from you.

hI

Am currently in Nairobi and am Kenyan would be glad to show you around on the weekend

Hi justina,

When did u want to link up?

Regards,

Clara

whenever you say