Need invitation

Hello , my name is hichemI

am an algerienne and planning to visit Romania for about 10 days with my friends this summer. After we going to embassy of Romania in algerie, they said that we must have an invitation letter from Romania. I don't know anyone in Romania, so what should I do? Can you help us? We must see this beautiful country! can you help me with that

hichem31 wrote:

Hello , my name is hichemI

am an algerienne and planning to visit Romania for about 10 days with my friends this summer. After we going to embassy of Romania in algerie, they said that we must have an invitation letter from Romania. I don't know anyone in Romania, so what should I do? Can you help us? We must see this beautiful country! can you help me with that

Welcome to EB
Have you asked a travel agent about this. They should have information about this invitation letter.

hellow stumpy

yes i aske the travel agence ,they say you must have invitation to travel romania and a personne from romania must send you this invitation that why i ask for help ,i don't know any personne in romania , i like very much romania and i want to visit her in summer with my friend but this invitation it's hard to find personne send an invitation

and thanks

Hello hichem31,

In most countries that require a Letter of Invitation from a citizen for a foreigner to visit, this letter carries with it some pretty serious legal obligations. In many countries this letter indicates that the person making the invitation accepts responsibility for insuring that the visitor leaves the country when their visa stay is over; it also may impose responsibility for financially supporting the visitor during their stay so they will not become in any way dependent on financial assistance from the state.

Also, in most countries issuing such a letter to someone you don't know may even be a crime, immigrations fraud.

If you don't have relatives or very close personal friends in the country it is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that you're going to be able to get an invitation letter. People certainly don't give them to anyone that they don't know.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

thanks William James Woodward for the information

you are right it's UNLIKELY that you're going to be able to get an invitation letter ,People certainly don't give them to anyone that they don't know.

it's to bad , i tray to make some friend from romania becauze i love to know new friend , and see if thay send me or not

Well said James!!!

People seems don't not to understand what they asking from unknown people and what the consequences could be in case something get wrong.

to Primadonna

i understand that   asking from unknown people and what the consequences could be in case something get wrong.

i don't have another solution ,and i like to visit romania i like romania very much

please understand me