Awwalian

Hi All New here in New Cairo will be residing here for quite some time Looking for a JOB insha allah

welcome in Egypt,
write more about ur qualifications or type of job u looking for....
with an English mother tongue language u absolutely have no problem working in egypt.
for example
we have many call centers located in egypt served UK  "vodafone ,orange...
if u need something very quick
we have many centers teaching English language "u will be hired just by showing ur passport :)
Best of luck

hi....
how are you...&how things is going with you here in new Cairo....hope you find goods here...be well

As nasr said you should say what exactly the job you search and I think finding a job for an expat is not hard in Egypt

hi jeresy try to clean your mailbox coz i cant send any message for you because your mailbox if full.

I have to disagree about it being easy to find work in Cairo just because your British. I have applied for many jobs and I am sad to say I did not even get a reply from most of the applications. I have 38 years experience as an environmental chemist and a little experience as an English teacher to foreigners in the UK but even though I applied for many jobs in both these fields, as well as lots of jobs which.i was told only required that you spoke English as your mother tongue, I could not find work. I hope you are more successful Insha Allah.