Anyone wanna hang out? From Us but don't matter where u from!

Hey...been living in Malaysia for 3.5 years (but in reality have been in the country only 50% of that time due to work schedule). I'm from the US, but I'm from South Louisiana around New Orleans area so we not typical Americans from down there!

Anyway, interested to meet and hang out with new folks.  I live in Shah Alam and generally have to go to Subang or PJ or Kl to do something. Let me know if interested to do something? 

I love sports, basketball being the favorite so you know this is the best time of year given it's the nba playoffs (too bad about the 13 hour time difference though). I'm here to May19 then leave for work in Africa, back June 22 for another month in Malaysia off work.

Hello there..

Where about in PJ or KL you're mostly at? I'm up for cuppa or over a few pints on the weekends. Let's keep in touch!

Sandra.

I arrived in KL just from 2 months ... I d like to meet new friends really ... am so borrrred !!

I would love to hang out but I recently moved my base to Indonesia so spending less time in KL than before. I'm from England but lived most of my life in Asia.

hey guys lets meet up

Hey nice to meet you, am from Uganda but a student here . am also new in KL and I would like to hang out with friends and know more about Kuala Lumpur . I hope we shall meet

sure anytime i am here since 8 years so need any info or help i am here

lets meet up on 27 - 29/5....anybody interested pls PM me...

Ah damn youare in Shah Alam, If we all could meet up in Kuala Lumpur that would be great, I want to make friends too.

im game for a meetup too, malaysian but been away for the past few years just got back. let me know if theres any gatherings :)

[Moderated: avoid posting your phone number pls]

Hello, I am April form Jakarta, Indonesia. I am going to KL tomorrow morning for 4 days. And I'd love to hang out there? And want to watch world cup at night together, wow its gonna be fun  :D