Dependable and economical way to send things to USA

Have clothing I do not need in Quintana Roo and would like to send back to USA to use later. FedEx lost our letter to Florida, so I am leery of them. Mexico says Florida has it, Florida says it never left Mexico. Am getting NOWHERE for one month now. How can I dependably send these clothes back? I will get insurance on clothing. Any suggestions? Slow is okay.

DHL is the best way to send back. Expensive but ONLY reliable method. Do send TO Mexico, I would find someone who imports locally and can bring you your things. If you import to Mexico any other way it will be a nightmare UNLESS it is a letter. Anything requiring Aduana is a nightmare and they will dump/steal half of any order if it raises flags. Corrupt, officious and slow.

Thank you. We have had no problem getting things in a mexico via DHL, Fed Ex, UPS and MexPost or so ethi g within Mexico. The problem was sending OUT. I will try DHL to send my clothes out.

I find Fedex and UPS rather better than DHL. Within MX I use Estafeta, they tend to be better than DHL. My experience so far 3 years.

Thank you all the suggestions. We used DHL and except for they did not show up on Friday to pick them up, we were able to send in Playa del Carmen and they all made it back super fast and relatively easily. I recommend them again!