A small and beautiful city of Bangladesh

I'm from Sylhet, a small and beautiful city of Bangladesh. So here's how my day was...

Due to the sudden temperature fall, I caught cold last night and the morning started with a very sick feeling on my throat. The weather was already back to its' previous state by the morning and it was too hot like other days. So I got up from the bed and following my Japanese water treatment I drank 2 glasses of water (although I should have taken 4 but my throat didn't let me). So now I can have breakfast after 45 mins. Within these 45 mins I freshened up, applied hot oil on my hair, cleaned my bed and then finally had breakfast, a bread with beef curry. Then continued watching TV with my sister till 1.30 pm. My sister got married in last June, since then whenever she visits our home, I try to spend as much time together as I can. So then we had lunch. Some left overs from last night was enough for us, it's only me, my sis and my lovely mum.

The heat was making us go mad, having no other way I had to sit for work. I was thanking God so badly because I work from home and don't need to go out everyday in this heat. So started working, talking to boss and other people. It was late afternoon by then, so it was time for me to take a shower and get some relief from this crazy weather. Leaving my laptop open went to shower and finally was feeling like heaven. Came out all clean and freshened up I performed my prayer. And then a miracle happened. It was a massive stormy wind outside and our doors were banging with that wind. I was literally screaming out of happiness, I was screaming like a baby ( I realised that later :P) and finally the weather had mercy on us and the cold breeze made us all relaxed. Here in my country, weather can change our mood.

So again we 3 ladies had our evening snacks, tea with toast and some snack crunches. Oh haven't I said the electricity was already gone. It's a very common thing here, it keeps failing every now and then.
Now it was time for my sister to leave for her house, we saw her off to car and again sat in front of my laptop and working since then.

All the stories above were so interesting, I was enjoying throughout the whole reading. I never tried writing something on my own, so please pardon me for my poor writing.  :)  My life may not sound interesting to you people, but I love it the way it is. I enjoy every moment of it.  :D

Thanks for your post but I have asked to have it moved to the proper country.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that.

No problem and thanks for "stopping by"

Bob K

Post moved to the Bangladesh forum ;)

Thank you Bob, thank you Julien!  :)

Thanks Julian.

Nice and childish writing...

kamolanowar wrote:

Nice and childish writing...

Ermm thanks!  :unsure
This post does look really childish with a title "A small and beautiful city of Bangladesh". It was posted on "A day in the life" or something like this was, so I wrote how my day was along with other members day stories.
But it was moved here because of the different region.
You may share how your day was, most welcome!  :)

I can recall like that,

Dinguli mor sonar khachay, roilona.
sei je amar nana ronger dinguli.

For the EXPAT-BLOG admin I should say, In every country forum there should be the system to write in their language. I wrote those lines in Bengali but when I posted it changed into ( ? ).......... dishearten. It will be helpful for everyone who likes to express their thoughts by their own mother language. Thanks.