Visit visa

i am looking for three month visit visa of bahrain . any help or suggestions ?

dear wasil5,

if you go through the below link you will get an idea about different types of visa's available and how they can be processed.

http://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr2En.html

hope the link is informative, do let us know if you have more queries.

Thanks & Regards
Arjun

i am from pakistan and its doesn,t facilitate pakistani. looking for visit visa only.

Then you need someone to sponsor you.  A hotel, family member or Bahraini.

You can't get a visa online, you have to apply at the airport in Bahrain and you will only be given one week, maybe two. Like others have said, you need to be sponsored by a company, hotel or family member.

one week visa on arrival for pakistan nation ? is it possible. can i extend it to one month while staying in bahrain ?

Dear wasil5,

as i mentioned in my first post (link), unless you are a resident of one of the countries mentioned in the list, you will not be eligible for a visa on arrival.

Thanks & Regards
Arjun

When I put Pakistan as my nationality on the link above this is what the screen says.

You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:

Your airline.
    Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
    A Bahrain travel agent.
    A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
    A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.

Pakistani national cannot apply for a visa on arrival. They need to sort their visa before arrival and they will need a sponsor.