Bahrain expired working visa cancellation

Cancellation

Hi everyone!Just want to ask how many days or how long it will take for my employeer/ company to extend and cancell my visa. I was supposed to leave bahrain but I was hold at the airport on passport verification and was not able to take my flight. My company failed to extend/ renew my visa. My visa expired for almost 3months and they assure me that they did the extension and cancellation b4 I got my last pay and ticket. I was not able to exit and the airport staff call for my employeer and asked them to extend and cancell my visa. So I gave them my passport and now I am worried if how long it will take. I want to go home and exit as soon as passible. How irresponsible they are to assure me not to have a problem and yet they don't do anything for my visa extension and cancellation. Will it take days or weeks, or only an hour or a day for me to take a final flight and exit. I already did the proper notification of my intention not to renew my visa or not to renew my contract and do the clearance procedure got my last pay documents and ticket and now hanged and do not know when to go again. Already waited to a month without salary.I hoep anybody could answer me. Thanks a lot in advance

Hello Yelim,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs.............
If you post this thread in Bahrain Forum or in any of the middle east countries forum might be helpful for you and you may get a better reply.................In Bahrain Forum there is an expert named Farhaz..........try to contact him he was in Bahrain for a long time , so hope he can guide you.............

Regards,
Anil

Hi yelim,

Your post is now on the Bahrain forum for better visibility and interaction.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

It should take three to four days. Chase your employer so it gets done quicker.

Yes, as brightonguy says, this process takes a few days only.

In fact they can do it in a few hours, if they know the right people and procedure. One of my previous employers got my visa and residence permit cancelled for me in a matter of hours.

Best wishes to you.