Studying at PNU

Hello, I want to apply to the Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers scholarship program at Princess Noura University however cannot find much information on the net I.e how to apply, when you'll find out if your accepted, minimum age requirement. It's off topic but I'm in need of desperate help, if you can help. PLEASE let me know. Thank you. (It's also urgent)

P.s I'm from the UK.

h_nurah wrote:

Hello, I want to apply to the Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers scholarship program at Princess Noura University however cannot find much information on the net I.e how to apply, when you'll find out if your accepted, minimum age requirement. It's off topic but I'm in need of desperate help, if you can help. PLEASE let me know. Thank you. (It's also urgent)

P.s I'm from the UK.

All right  http://www.pnu.edu.sa/ar/Faculties/ali/Pages/Home.aspx ,this is the only thing i saw related to arabic language studies  and well it seems not much of information is  mentioned on the site.   
but i strongly recommend you to contact them personally,if you really wanna get admission :{here is the official contact address}
Phone:
E-mail:
[email protected]

Thank you, it seems to be in Arabic so I don't understand it but thank you for the number. I will try to get Arabic speaking person to call for me.

h_nurah wrote:

Thank you, it seems to be in Arabic so I don't understand it but thank you for the number. I will try to get Arabic speaking person to call for me.

Yes the site is officially in arabic but you can translate it with google here: these are the current programs of the university http://www.pnu.edu.sa/ar/Pages/Academic … grams.aspx
And i think you can talk to the administrative staff in english ,the least thing they can do in a reputed university is speak  english

Djzubaid wrote:
h_nurah wrote:

Yes the site is officially in arabic but you can translate it with google here: these are the current programs of the university http://www.pnu.edu.sa/ar/Pages/Academic … grams.aspx
And i think you can talk to the administrative staff in english ,the least thing they can do in a reputed university is speak  english

Thank you again, I translated it to English. Not a lot of information. I will have to call them. Do you know anybody currently at the university by any chance?? Also do I get an international card & call them?

Your welcome and i am sorry i currently dont know anyone in the university staff but one of friends sister wanted to join in the medicine department ,if she has any information i will pass on to you.
And regarding the international card ,could you be more elaborate.

Djzubaid wrote:

Your welcome and i am sorry i currently dont know anyone in the university staff but one of friends sister wanted to join in the medicine department ,if she has any information i will pass on to you.

Thank you yet again, if she has any info please pass it on.

h_nurah wrote:
Djzubaid wrote:

Thank you yet again, if she has any info please pass it on.

Will sure do and dont forget to call and check with the university staff   :cheers:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17476
just found this ....i hope it can help

Hi,
The best way is to go there in person with an Arabic speaking lady...
What I know is that to be eligible for the scholarship you have to be in your country, not here...
They used to accept expats living in Riyadh as "listeners" without accepting them as full students but now they say that the policy has changed.
We have been trying for a couple of years for my wife to be a student over there...
By the way, the standard information I can give you is that it depends on the person, and relations...
Some exceptions are every time possible, right?
:)

Hey! Do you know anything related to the Arabic diploma scholarship program in PNU? I've been searching about it for quite a while now and still couldn't find the registration date for the scholarship! :(