Looking for hotel near talatona

Hi I'm lee.
I'm going to luanda in august.
I'll stay for 2~3 years for my business but i don't have place to stay yet. And i don't have car until october. So, i need hotel near talatona for about 1 month while finding a house(My office is very close to talatona convention center(CCTA)).
All is concerned, Is there any good hotel near talatona? My budget is 300$ a day. Walk distance or convenient public transpotation is preferred.
Talatona Convention Hotel(HCTA) is too expensive-567$ a day.
How about Vila Araújo Resort? Located 1km north from CCTA but there is no information or website about the place.
Please give a advice.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Lee,

Talatona is quite a big area and getting around may be quite difficult. Not to mention the fact that you are a foreigner. You might want to ask your company to provide you temporary vehicle or have them pick you up to and from work.

There are a few hotels around talatona, and you can forget about public transportation it is nothing like Seoul.

I get back to Angola tomorrow and will ask a friend if he can suggest something for you.

Hello Kath,
Did you already arrive in Luanda? How are things going on?

Hi FeeAcer.
I arrived at luanda 11-Aug and got a hotel in talatona province.
Hotel name is colinas do sol. It's 8000$ per month. But if you stay less than 1 month, it'll be higher than that.
If you have more questions about the hotel conditions, just leave a reply or mail me.

bye.

Hello cath. I'm from Angola and I know this hotel. Is it located near the place you work? Because I know it is expensive and far from downtown.

It takes 50 minutes from downtown when traffic condition is good.
Anyway I moved to other place recently. Belas Business Park.
The cost is similar but has more living space than colinas.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]