Medical for Wife Visa in KSA

Dear Friends,
Asalamalykum,
I have recently bought my wife to Saudi on 'Family Visa' and I'm myself on an Engineer Visa.  I wanted to get Iqama for my Wife.
Can anyone please let me know the procedure for it. I had read on newspapers ( more than a month back), that dependents ( my wife) will NOT have to do medical test again in jeddah and they can apply directly for the iqama..

Can anyone who has recently applied for the iqama for wife, let me know about the procedure. and do we have to pay any fee for it.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,

hi

If you have Iqama
The engineer in my career Iqama
You can be issued for Wife Iqama
And the work of her medical Alfajs
And payment of fees

Sorry, I didn't get you.

Is the medical required again in Jeddah. What is the Medical Fee ? and Do we have to fill the Form for the Iqama ?

Adore diving wrote:

hi

If you have Iqama
And payment of fees

Poetry :)

:) ..
Anyone kindly guide

Yes, medical is not needed anymore. The iqama issuance form has to be filled. Have you talked to your company GRO (Govt relations officer) aka Mandoob? That would be your best bet.

Sir,
1. Is it confirmed ?  Because i read on internet someone had mentioned that he had gone to get Iqama on 5th march, but they asked him to do the Medical.

2. Do we need the photograph of Wife/Me to be stamped by company ? and Company owner signature is required ?

Thanks for replying back.

Regards

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Adore diving wrote:

hi

If you have Iqama
And payment of fees

Poetry :)

Agreed lol

yousf84 wrote:

Sir,
1. Is it confirmed ?  Because i read on internet someone had mentioned that he had gone to get Iqama on 5th march, but they asked him to do the Medical.

2. Do we need the photograph of Wife/Me to be stamped by company ? and Company owner signature is required ?

Thanks for replying back.

Regards

You read a lot of stuff on the Internet, but like TLL said the best source is GRO at your company.

Let us know how it goes so other expats are in the loop :)

1. Everyone is asked told me that Medical is a must and needed, even the company PRO. I didnt want to take risk, so i did it.
2. One of my friend went to Jawazat office along with the documents to get Iqama for Wife, but they told him that now only they will give Iqama's to Company PRO. So he returned back... So i have also handed over the documents to company PRO now.
3. Has anyone in last couple of days gone to Jawazat Office to get Iqama for Wife.. I just want to double check if this rule is a permanent or random.

4. Lastly, Please note that when you do Medical Test for your Wife, You should ask the medical centre for the  printed report as well. It seems the medical centres are now sending the medical report online, but in Jawazat they do ask for the printed report as well when we are taking the Iqama for Family Members.

Regards

When we got my iquama and my children's in Oct. it went to my husband's company and they passed it along to him. Same was done with our insurance cards.

Hi.

I got my wife's iqama 2 weeks back. I had to get the medical report. And I took a print of it and gave it to the PRO. The medical report is a must.

And you have to pay 500 SAR for the iqama, and if you are on family status empolyment, your company will refund you the amount.

The iqama will only be issued to the company PRO. For my case, the jawazat told the PRO that I have to go with him to the jawazat office to get the iqama issued. Once I went with the PRO, the iqama was issued on the spot.

Your wife need not to do medical check up for her iqama.you can directly go to Jawazath with her Passport with Application for Iqama.You will be got it.