One day volunteer

Hello everyone I wish you have a good time in Riyadh I would like to share with you my idea It is a one-day volunteer work to serve the poor and vulnerable Every one of us has experience in a particular field provided for those who needed Riyadh Community  has a lot of the owners of humanity hearts Therefore I wanted to share with you the idea I have details of the plans for the idea and also i will get a permit from the Ministry of social affairs, to do volunteer work I hope those who wish to participate send me his information and the field of volunteerism and contact way
please only serious Volunteers

Hi tifd,

Great initiative, you might wish to post an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Riyadh section, this can bring you some more help. :)

Best luck,

David.

Thats a great idea. How is it going? Im interested

tifd wrote:

Hello everyone I wish you have a good time in Riyadh I would like to share with you my idea It is a one-day volunteer work to serve the poor and vulnerable Every one of us has experience in a particular field provided for those who needed Riyadh Community  has a lot of the owners of humanity hearts Therefore I wanted to share with you the idea I have details of the plans for the idea and also i will get a permit from the Ministry of social affairs, to do volunteer work I hope those who wish to participate send me his information and the field of volunteerism and contact way
please only serious Volunteers

I am in Jeddah and interested in starting something similar in here.  Its my long time dream to pay back the community and country which has helped me in all the ways.  Please advise.

Hello emareace,

I suggest that you post a message on the Jeddah forum as well as an ad in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Jeddah section.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

great, give me chance to share, xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct