Sector I-10 islamabad

Can anyone tell me is sector i - 10 islamabad a safe sector?

Yes it is but all sectors are safe in Islamabad ... But don't go in Rawalpindi  the twin city ... It is old dirty and crowdy most if time ...

I would add an exception to visiting Rawalpindi, that being DHA and Bahria Town which are one of the most posh localities for living and leisure in the twin cities. Bahria especially is mind blowing in terms of facilities it offers to its residents.
Getting to Bahria and DHA is a pain in the butt due to heavy traffic on Islamabad Expressway, however once you are in both communities are very safe and peaceful.

Hi, I-10 is not a safe sector,
Sector F6,7 or E 7 are much better. If you can travel up to 50KM daily for visiting Islamabad than Bahria town is the best choice.
I'll suggest you to live in Sectors like F6,F7, F8 or E7. E7 is much expansive.
You can also hire a security guard it will cost you per month 10,000 to 15,000 Pakistani rupees.
:)

Not at All , dont think of it being a foreigner , other it is fine.

in islamabad police record it is in dangerous zone for forigner

@ Cathy, yes it is safe. I have not heard for any problems or such ,especially in reference to foreigners.
Just make sure couple of things, that there is a Security Guard in the street and being careful about timings to go outside and few other things like that. You can also get a apartment , if any assistance required let me know.

Just be normal .... everything is gonna be fine :) or else we here :P

WomenYoga , kindly direct me to foreigner Incident that had occurred in i-10 , regardless of the year.
I have not ever heard so....

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

for visiting yes!
Definite NO for living in I-10!  Not because of security or anything; but its just dirty.. and I don't think you'd like it there.

Pindi's not bad, reminds me of London somehow :P but I get what your saying... Bahria town as they're all saying is good; but its too far out. Your completely cut from Islamabad then.
ohh you posted this in April - I just scrolled up now and saw.... then it means your probably settled ! Ignore! too lazy to undo this so i'm gonna press Submit now!

Hi, it is not as much safe bec of near location of RWP it will be safe to move to E, or F sector ....regards

haha bro let me tell u Rawalpindi is the most safe city and in sector i-10 all the chines Philippians gulf citizen lived for ur kind information

I'm surprised that people spreading fake news regarding i10 , a large population of chinese, philippines and gulf citizens live there and I never heard any incident happened to him , I been living here for many years.

@Tehseen Qasim

Hello, please note that this thread is from 2014. I am therefore closing it.

I recommend that you participate on recent threads of the Islamabad forum so that members can benefit from your input.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed