Got a Job offer in Kuwait,Did Visa need to be stampd in India?

Hi I got a job offer in Kuwait,My company advice me to find a local agent for post visa procedure,
I have previously worked in UAE,in which my company has send visa and my air ticket together when I submitted my GCC Medical certificate.
But for Kuwait what is the visa procedure,I came to Know that company send a visa and I need to apply a PCC and GCC medical with the VISA Copy and then need to send PCC,Medical and VISA to Mumbai for Visa Stamping

Kindly advice what is the visa procedure for Indian to work in Kuwait.

Kindly please provide the visa steps and post visa procedure in India
Thank you

Dear Reju,
If u got the Visa then u apply for PCC by your State PP Office after getting The PCC go for Authorized Medical Centre GAMCA in the same day u will get the reports.
Then Visa, PCC, Medical reports All originals u Forwarded to ur Authorized Travel Agents Like Akbar Travels Mumbai & Ambe Consultancy Mumbai they will help u Insha Alllah.
And don't forget keep to ur originals documents at the Airport may be they will ask ur PCC.

Visit this below Links
Authorized Medical Centre - Gamca Address:
https://sites.google.com/a/gulfjobshub. … in-indaia/

I hope this helps u pls. check this below link: http://visas.indiatokuwait.com/Work_Vis … India.html

This is one of the good Travel Agents in India I suggest u:   
http://www.justdial.com/Mumbai/Akbar-Tr … tor-No-17-

Next-To-Apna-Bazar-Vashi/022P1223879725W5I2Q9_TXVtYmFpIElBVEEgQXBwcm92ZWQgVHJhdmVsIEFnZW50cw==_BZDET

For Anymore info About Kuwait U can Visit: www.Indiansinkuwait.com Just log in & go to forums

Best Regards

If u thinks this
              Info helps u so
                          Pls forwarded to required people
                                                          Thanks Alot

Thank You very much for your updates.

Thank you Makn ,Do I need to attest my certificates? Company did not request for that and did Attestation is must for VISA Stamping?
Kindly please advice

Reju, I don't think Attestation is required for Visa stamping here in Kuwait/India.
Or if u want to do u can do attested that will be Plus Point for you only in future.
Best Regards

Thanks Makn,Your advice is very useful

I have one more doubt please kindly clarify

I got a job offer with 500KD monthly,I dont have company provided Family status,but can i bring my spouse on my expense?
If yes what will be the requirement?does have any minimal salary limit to get spouse visa?
What kind of Visa will be that Dependent or Visit Visa?

For this salary which visa will be preferable?
Thank You
Regards
Reju

Reju,
Your'e double eligible to get Ur spouse here in kuwait because min. salary is 250KD to get  spouse visa and children (visit/permanent visa) that's up to u and u can invite ur parents as well on only visit visa for them.
Procedure of the Family Visa is: You to have attested ur marriage certi. from ur state and from kuwait embassy if u have children so children birth certi. shud attested by the same places.
Attestation from GAD, MEA etc just go to any Local agent they will help for this.
Visa Status will be Dependent only u will be the sponsor for them and u cant get ur family Visa until u not get ur company visa on ur passport with ur civil id of kuwait then only u can approach for this this all happens when u reach to kuwait ok.
And I think 500KD is enough as i am dreaming my salary that much well congrats... but u know it's all upto u that in how much money u r spending every month.
and if u r on Job visa means that is 18 no. visa..

HI Makn Thank You very much for ur guidance for new comers in Kuwait,
I have a doubt,I have completed my Interview and am expecting for my VISA,
How many days will be required to issue an VISA,I am expecting for the VISA release.
Kindly please advice the approximate maximum days taken for Visa Obtaining by my Employeer?
Even though it deponds on company

Thank You
Regards
Reju

Hello Reju,
For releasing any visa it's not take much time but the only thing is ur company are really need u immediate so they will do ur process in speed or may be they are trying to get ur visa may be they  have other visa process also with ur visa.
I think it takes 30 to 40 days but not sure. All It depends on ur company.
Just Follow them
Best Regards

Thanks a lot Makn