Denmark Greencard Processing Time

yes...i contacted before responding to their letter..

Actually in my cover letter i claimed bonus points for social work

ramyaremmy wrote:

yes...i contacted before responding to their letter..

Actually in my cover letter i claimed bonus points for social work

in that case u need to relax if u have 10 points extra in case they give u only 50 points.. its so good job u called them, they normally speed up once u call them. but then u mailed them to clarify ur points what u claiming.

they have given me four week time to respond to them if i have any appealing info...

Now i have to prepare a strong cover letter..

today i call denmark embassy (denmark), regarding my greencard status ,they ask i get my case decision in next two weeks.but i fell nervous ,what happen????

Hi Friends,

I received a letter from denmark embassy' two days back... It says like this...

"My educational assessment is completed. My three bachelors degree is equivalent to two years IT studies. My two years master degree is equivalent to one year masters..

Program includes less than three years of IT studies..
Please note in order to gain points for positive list, you education should be directly equivalent to specific requirements."

They asked me to respond If I have any appealing points otherwise the decision will be made with present documents.

Friends please reply asap if any one has got similar letter or also share if u have come across any of info on this...

My bachelors is computer application and my masters is in social work.

Thanks and Cheers,
Ramya.

As perper greencard rules, your education must be equal to denish bachular degree.if it is equal then u clam for bonous point.

Hey Sonia,

Thank you so much for your response.

When i contacted the Danish embassy,  denmark  they said that my education is not enough thats y i have received a letter like this.

Moreover, in my cover letter i have claimed positive list points for my master.

Will they consider my bachelors for giving me bonus points??

Wat should be my response for this letter... Coz they have asked me to respond to them..

Please suggest.

Thanks & Cheers,
Ramya.

If ur education is not enough then u can not claim

There is only one way to prove ur education equalancy. You must verify ur all education documents from MEA if they prove ur education is equal to denish degree then u claim on the basic of this report

You get possitive list point for ur education not matter master or bachular if ur study r in positive list then u get pointpoint for example if u do b.tech in mechanical and m.tech in metallurgy and in possitive list they mention mechanical but not metallurgy you claim that on the bassic of b.tech.they just see that either ur bacular or master degreedegree in concern field are in possitive list or not

Thanks Sonia for your detailed clarification...

Am right now really confused wat to respond to them..

Final one doubt I request you to clarify... Actually for Social work positive list their requirement is Bachelors degree, but my educational qualification is masters so would they give bonus points for that??

ramyaremmy wrote:

Thanks Sonia for your detailed clarification...

Am right now really confused wat to respond to them..

Final one doubt I request you to clarify... Actually for Social work positive list their requirement is Bachelors degree, but my educational qualification is masters so would they give bonus points for that??

I suppose u need bachelor degree for positive list, I think I had same issue I mean master could have been in positive list but not the bachelor..

can u tell us how did u claim points here so we know what to say

no u do not get bonous if ur bachular are so differnt from master.both are related to each other.if u do IT in bachular u can do master in computer science not in social or any other.both the degree are correlated to each other.

In order to receive any points for your educational level, you must, as a minimum, have the equivalent of a Danish Bachelors degree. You will only be given points for your highest educational level, and only for completed educational programmes.

details are given below:

Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce (Pass), 3 years     is equal to 2 years of a danish bachelor's degree

Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce (Honours/Special Degree), 3 years is equal to 2 years of a danish bachelors degree (in certain circumstances, a full bachelors degree)

Bachelor of Engineering, 4 years     is equal to danish  bachelors degree or a professional bachelors degree.

Master of Arts/Science/Commerce,1-2 years is equal to danish bachelor's degree plus 1 year of studies at master's level (if a thesis is included, the degree may in certain circumstances be comparable in level to a full masters degree)

Master of Engineering, 2 years is equal to a danish masters degree

then what is ur case give details

mannsonia123 wrote:

In order to receive any points for your educational level, you must, as a minimum, have the equivalent of a Danish Bachelors degree. You will only be given points for your highest educational level, and only for completed educational programmes.

details are given below:

Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce (Pass), 3 years     is equal to 2 years of a danish bachelor's degree

Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce (Honours/Special Degree), 3 years is equal to 2 years of a danish bachelors degree (in certain circumstances, a full bachelors degree)

Bachelor of Engineering, 4 years     is equal to danish  bachelors degree or a professional bachelors degree.

Master of Arts/Science/Commerce,1-2 years is equal to danish bachelor's degree plus 1 year of studies at master's level (if a thesis is included, the degree may in certain circumstances be comparable in level to a full masters degree)

Master of Engineering, 2 years is equal to a danish masters degree

then what is ur case give details

ok i got this point.. this is uncool..

i can not understand u say i am right or wrong

Hey Nisha,

Since you case also had somewhat similar type of mine, i would wish to converse with you in detail.
Coz i got only three days in my hand to respond to them.

It would be great if you could share your email ID/Ph. to my email - [email protected]

Request your help in this.

ramyaremmy wrote:

Hey Nisha,

Since you case also had somewhat similar type of mine, i would wish to converse with you in detail.
Coz i got only three days in my hand to respond to them.

It would be great if you could share your email ID/Ph. to my email - [email protected]

Request your help in this.

sent u hangout request

I will recommend you do your research. Each university has its own education value. So it depends from which university u did ur bachelor, I dont think its on Country.

There are free education assessment tools available online so try them,
what is your university bachelor level in Europe, it will be clear from these tools. I think Danish agency use CIRICS for assessment.

One is WES . its world Education Assessment, its provide free assessment aswell . But i think they compare other countries education with USA and Canada. but still good if they provide you, that, your education is equal to USA or Canada then why not equal to DENMARK. you can get this in minute.  So get this free assessment and send to Danish agency. I did mine Master and it was equal to Canada one year Master.

One is NARIC its for Europe. their service is very good. but they dont have any free tool. So they will charge and will provide what is level of ur education in Europe. and its Acceptable in Europe.
Their urgent service is within 48hrs. So you can get this and if its equal to three years europe education then Danish people have to accept.
Or Ask from ur university and get letter.

Second thing is bit Grey, as in their website they have mention 3 years of Education in IT to get 30 Bonus point. They havent wrote Bachelor degree. So u can argue that education is 3 years, if degree is not. its same like work experience.
But this point is Grey and technical. anyway you have to fight, so gather anything u have and send, and hope for the Best

Hi Hannan,

Thanks so much for your response, your response was really informative.

You r absolutely right, for IT bonus point they have mentioned three years of IT education. They dint mention as bachelors degree...

Let me hope for the best.

Thanks & Cheers,
Ramya.

today i got my visa approval call from embassy.now i am going to submit my passport for stamping.

can any one help to find job in denmark???

Hey Sonia,

Congratulations... :top:

Hello mannsonia123,

Congratulations for your visa approval.

Concerning your job search, I invite you to look for the job offers in the Jobs in Denmark section. You may choose which category interest you.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Naomi.

Hi Banalavamsi.,

Any update about your case, as you have mentioned that you have appealed on your case.

My case is similar to your's, hence your reply would be of great help for me.

Thanks,
Ramya.

Hi, This is Vishal from Mumbai,

I received my green card visa and I am going to Copenhagen on 24th Feb. I was wondering if anyone else is going about that time or is looking for a room-mate in Copenhagen. Jobs and accommodation - any help or information is much appreciated.:)

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks a lot.

Hello everyone,

@vjsalsa:
I invite you to look for accommodation in the Housing in Copenhagen and for jobs offers, please have a look in Jobs in Copenhagen.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Naomi.

Thank you Naomi for the reply. :)

I am also move denmark on 27 feb and need roommate for sharing.give ur contact number

I am unable to send a private message. You can email me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hay guys I would be moving at the end of march,, I mean mostly last week of march.. ticket havent booked yet..

Hi Nisha,

Can you please clarify what is the assessment that you did for your educational documents from new Delhi.

Are you referring to Appostille or some other assessment?

Please let me know.

Hi All,
          Just want to know if anyone got Bonous point based on AccA qualification?
As I am expacting to claim 30 bonus point for 3 year business study. 1 year MBA and 3year AccA. But heared that AccA is not a formal qualification so no one accept this in world?

Hi Hannan
what you mean by ACCA? is it online course ?

I am here in denmark last 2 month. My experience in Denmark is very bad. So i am planning to return back to India. Here getting Job is very difficult. Please dont compare with and expect other countries like Canada, Australia, UK or even France and Germany.
Suggestions:
1.dont come with your family.
2.If you have job in india then take two month leave and stay here.
3.If you have more than 20 lks extra monry then plan to stay here.
4.even getting part time jobs are more difficult ( u can't meet your targe 320000 dkk for your extension)
5.most people got 35 to 50 dkk / hrs. Also you can not get full day part time job.
6.accommodation is more costlier then rest of world.
7.you can earn money from part time only for your monthly accommodation.
8.most of them here plan to return back to India. (Mostly telegu and north indians). Those are all not able to survive here from last 1.5 to 2 years.

Ex: for worst case you will easy to get paper distribution part time starting early morning 12:30 upto 4 or 6 AM. You can earn 4k to 6k dkk/month. (Most appartement never installed with lift. So u have to distribute papers by stairs and most of them min 5 floor)

So please think about Denmark before fly.

Who are all moved here from UK they already  returned back to India or Spain.

I am not joking. I have very good work exp in IT more than 10 years. I was worked with Qualcomm and IBM Lab. I quit my job and moved to Denmark.

I agree with Krithu and his warning in general.

Some times it seems to me that many job seekers start applying for a green card before they have searched the Internet for possible job positions here. Personally, I would have started the other way round.

Speaking Danish is normally a condition to find a job (except if you are an expert within your field), and a search in English will give a good indication of the number and kind of jobs.

Most green card holders cannot find a job within their profession. They  have to be content with a cleaning job or something like that, but the pay will not be enough to meet the requirements of the green card scheme why they have to leave the country again. And in these years, there are too, too many unskilled workers, so the competition in finding a job is huge.

All regular companies will have signed a collective agreement which secures the employess at least 110 kroner an hour for unskilled jobs, but green card holders will/shall be paid much more (if they do find a job within their field!).

You can get an indication of the salary level here:
http://www.lontjek.dk/main/danmark-jobs-lonforhold

So do consider the issue thoroughly before breaking up if you have a decent salary where you are.

Regards,
Nellie

You may be interested in having a look at my other answers on this forum.

ACCA ( Associate of chartered certified Accountant)  its a Chartered Certified Accountancy qualification.
its not a formal qualification, but in uk they consider it compareable to Masters.

good post @krithu.

very informative . 

As Nellie stated, it's not a gamble to take if you already have some sort of established life. When you have family and/or children, it's even bigger gamble which most people should avoid.

i applied in the beginning of january and still waiting for the decision. my situation is a bit more relaxed financially, though. I'm single and let's just say i have enough cash to survive the following 2 years for which GC is to be granted even though I don't work at all. Earning the required amount for GC extension is simply impossible, not even a maybe case. it's a fact.

i plan an alternative route. it will all start once my GC application is admitted. We'll see.

Dear all,
             This is the letter which i get from danish embassy so what shall I respond 

We kindly request the diplomatic mission to inform the applicant of the following:

“The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration has received your

application under the Greencard Scheme. In order to process the application we

need additional information from you.

We therefore kindly request you to send us the following documentation:

 Documentation that you can support yourself during your first year in

Denmark. You need to document that you have at your disposal an amount

equivalent to one year's social benefits for single non-providers over the

age of 30. The annual amount is DKK 130,188 (12 x 10,849) for you (2015

level).

You have submitted documentation for fixed deposits for Rs. 1.000.000 for the

period 18.05.2015 – 18.05.2016 and Rs. 500.000 for the period 16.11.2015 –

16.11.2016. Your fixed deposits are not accepted as documentation that you

have can support yourself during the first year in Denmark because the amount

is not at your disposal.

Please note:

Bank account statements and similar documents (not more than 30

days old) can be used as documentation of your financial resources.

Shares, convertible bonds or private property are not admissible as

documentation.

Your full name and the relevant currency must be clearly visible on

the documents you submit.

If you choose to submit more than one bank account statement, they

must have been issued to you on the exact same date. The documen-
tation must clearly show this.

My question is, if i transferred FD in to savings by today and if i take a statement by tomorrow (i need to show 30 days of statements) or a letter from the bank managers is fine ? Need assistance please

Thank you
Sincerely
Karthick