Non-govermental organizations who work with children in Myanmar

Hello,

We are starting a fellowship program in pediatric orthopedic surgery for Burmese doctors who wish to sub-specialize in pediatric orthopedic in January 2015. We are doing this in Yangon. We are looking for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) who work with children in all of Myanmar who can help us identify and bring children who need orthopedic care to the Children's Hospital in Yangon for treatment. If you know of any NGOs that does this or anyone who does this, please share the information with me.

This program is the first of its kind in Myanmar and it will help train Burmese general doctors to become highly qualified pediatric orthopedic surgeons for Myanmar. The doctors who will train these future pediatric orthopedic surgeons are the best in their field in North America (US and Canada) and are volunteering their time in Myanmar on this medical mission.

Thank you,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I'm also doing work in Yangon Myanmar from last 1 year. basically im involved in automobile business but some of my friends are doing ortho implants business in india.

so im promoting their business in Myanmar also, if you are looking cheap orthopedic implants with CE and FDA approved.

please contact me for same

Paramjeet

[email protected]

Hi Paramjeet,

That is great to know about the ortho implants. Do they also do scoliosis implants? We were looking at countries in India and China for the inexpensive but quality implants. We have found a few companies that can produce them for less than western pricing but as good of quality. Such a huge different in pricing over there as compared to US where they could be thousands of dollars. Please give me your friend's contact information and website information.

Thank you,
Kelly

Hii Kelly,

Sorry we don't do scoliosis implants....

Regards

Paramjeet Singh

[email protected]

Hi Paramjeet,

Well, I'm sure we would be interested in other ortho implants. Do you have a website?

As i already told this not my main stream business. . . . . but i can share implants list with you on your e mail

please contact on [email protected]