Visit Visa

Hi all,

My wife's visit visa was approved by MOFA for 90 days. She will apply to get the visa in Pakistan now. What is the likelihood the Saudi Embassy/consulate will in fact issue the visa for 90, and not 30 or 45 days ?

The reason I am asking is because I've heard that even though the visa is for 90 days, it is up to Saudi embassy's discretion as to how long they issue the visa for.

Please confirm

Thank you
SA

They don't have the authority to do that. Don't worry.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Thanks for the prompt response!

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:top:

visa issued for 90 days and start form date of departure and reniue after 30 days till 9 month

in the same context, My wife and kid's visit visa was approved by MOFA for 90 days on 22 april. Is there a limit of days that within x no of days she must apply for visa.( i have heard within 30 days) . plus the agency is asking for 9 thousand rupees to process this per visa, is that amount right or agency  that charges less?? i would be gratefull for ur help

speegu wrote:

in the same context, My wife and kid's visit visa was approved by MOFA for 90 days on 22 april. Is there a limit of days that within x no of days she must apply for visa.( i have heard within 30 days) . plus the agency is asking for 9 thousand rupees to process this per visa, is that amount right or agency  that charges less?? i would be gratefull for ur help

I am not sure about the number of days. As for the fees, it is def 10k or more so 9k sounds reasonable.

thanks, and one more thing 90 days start from the day it is issued from mofa or the day its stampede here in pakistan?

- You have to get the visa stamped from Saudi embassy within 60 days from the visa issue date.
- Then one month is the travel time. The visitor has to travel within 30 days from the visa stamp date. (Check out visa).
- 90 days visa duration will start from the day they land in KSA.

good day sir do you know exact address of jawazat office in riyadh to extend my wifes visit visa? if you have gps coordinates it will be better. thank you

sir anybody know address or directions to jawazat office in riyadh? i will be going there in riyadh for my wifes visit visa extension. please help. thank you