Football in Go Vap/ Binh Thanh/Phu Nhuan area?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to create or join up with some guys for some weekly football. I used to play twice a week in D7 but it is just too far to travel there to play so I am thinking of finding some place nearby. Anyway I was thinking of getting enough people so we can book the court every week and play among ourselves instead of playing with other teams at first and I myself am not too sure on how to book the court as well. But I can ask around though.

If any of you have a group playing nearby or wanna start a group of our own then just reply here and see if we can get a group together and start playing some football.

ok welcom to BInh Thanh, if make a team, i'll be a member, or u could join my current team.

Where and when do you guys play?

I'd love to play. There are a few astroturf pitches in D1. It's just a matter of getting enough people together.

Lê T?n Nghi?p wrote:

ok welcom to BInh Thanh, if make a team, i'll be a member, or u could join my current team.

What is your team called ??

Hello fella,

I live in dis 1 and would really like to start playing footie again.

Is there a game/training going on that you could tell me about?

Cheers,

Phil

Hey,

Lets start a team up? Or can we join a team already  set up?

Thanks

Chris

Football in Saigon (this group is on Facebook): facebook.com/groups/10362398015/

How about American Football?

I remember there are expats & locals playing American Flag Football over at the Parklands apartments.

Hey friend, where's the Parklands apartments?

Huh. Do not know where that is but may investigate.

I heard of saigonsaints and hot shots, 2 teams here in Saigon.

Anyone out there for American Football?

When i was younger i played for the Washington Redskins NFL. I just want to find someone to throw a football around with.

I would even enjoy teaching kids to play

I am game for it if you are . but I have a hard time with the bus travel here.