Filipinos Community in Munich

I live in Oberasbach,30 mins from Nürnberg!  I let you know when I visit Munich again. Thanks for the reply.

hello, anyone near stuttgart? i just came here in germany and would like to hang out with new friends. probably I will visit Munich as well.

This post is 3 years old already. Anyone living or based in Munich?

We are invading Munich soon. I sent 3-4 people an email and now I'm temporarily blocked lol (how wise!) hahaha so I'll be posting in forum to unblock me automatically. Wish me luck!

We are excited to move. We are excited for a change! And more excited to meet new friends (Pinoy & non-Pinoy).

Throw your hands in the air if you're from Leipzig and Munich. My husband is based in Leipzig so we regularly visit and stay there too but we are going to be steady in Munich for work.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

M+M

Hallo! Are you a female?  Pls pm me your no if you have whatssup? Thanks😊

Hallo!

Any filipinos in Munich would like to rent a flatshare? I am looking for a flatshare and maybe we can join forces. Thank you.

katkatvi wrote:

Hallo!

Any filipinos in Munich would like to rent a flatshare? I am looking for a flatshare and maybe we can join forces. Thank you.

You're  :offtopic:

You will have better luck using the Flatsharing section of the HOUSING part of the site.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi! I will be going to Germany next year to find work. Can you guys help me to find one? I graduated from UPLB, and took forestry and environmental management. I am a licensed forester in Manila.

Hope I can meet some of you there! Danke!

My wife is Filipino and I am American, but we live in Munich. Would love to make new friends. Message me and let´s chat.

No worries! It's okay ;)

Hallo Leute, ich heiße Jonaly und ich komme aus den Philippinen aber jetzt wohne ich in München Germany

Hello,

is this thread still active? im looking for a room / 1 rm flat in munich by November? any recommendations? thanks

Hello everyone,

@ Emrolvhil, feel free to post an advert in the Looking for accommodation in Munich section, you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

I'll be in Munich by Feb 24. Want to meet you all!

Hallo.. Guten tag! I Iive in Munich hoping to meet Filipinas, kababayan nearby :)