Work

Hi,

Im new to Turkey(bodrum) but have met a really nice guy from Ankara.He is front office manager at swissotel Ankara.
I believe his wife works in an embassy.
Not sure what you are looking for but perhaps he could help ,He knows a lot of people in hospitality.

Good luck

Do you think he can find so a part time job ??? Thanks a lot

Can we meet over there in turkey? I am planning too to move to turkey by June ending, but i don't really know what life is all about over there, because i am a christian, i am coming there to live and work. Do you have any idea about that place.

Hi i am a christian too i am looking for a job and if you have any question i would be happy to help you ,good luck and take care

Can i see a factory work or a work that can allow me to stay longer time there. I need a friend who can welcome me on my arrival.

What do you mean ?do you want to find a job in turkey?

yes, as soon as i arrive

i want to look for a job when i arrive there.

So it depends on many things for example :1-turkish language 2-do you know about a subject that gives a chance to find a job 3-how much money are you expecting and so on ....

What about teaching English when i arrive, can i find teaching job easy. Is it easy to get a teaching job? What about all these cleaning jobs, hotel jobs, gardeners security guards,  gate men jobs and all that?

If you can go to different institutes you can find teaching job ,but about the others they prefer to have a turk citizen and the government usually does not let them to give jobs to foreigners  ,but with a low sallary for example every month 700tl you can find

I can teach preschool student, in nursery and primary school as well, i can also manage this jobs with low salary, maybe with time i can get a better one. A guy that is living there presently told me that i can get a factory job of 700 lira and they will offer me a place to be sleeping and lunch everyday. Can that be true?

It can be true ,i think

ok, i thank God, if that can be true, because many things are given me alot of concern, i don't have anybody or someone over there, so i am thinking how to cope as a first timer when i arrive there.

In the beginning u might find it difficult to adjust urself but gradually u gonna get use to the Turkish life,most people here r very friendly n kind hearted!good luck:)