Final exit visa

can i go back immediately here in Saudi Arabia after my final exit visa in my current employer is approve?What are the proper procedure and is it true that the Saudi Labor law has a new ruling about this final exit? I'm planning to exit on June 15, 2014 and hopefully i will come back to work in other company early in August.

Westeros wrote:

can i go back immediately here in Saudi Arabia after my final exit visa in my current employer is approve?What are the proper procedure and is it true that the Saudi Labor law has a new ruling about this final exit? I'm planning to exit on June 15, 2014 and hopefully i will come back to work in other company early in August.

Well no issue you can go back and return with new visa BUT please take all your dues and don't sign any paper until all the dues are clear. As per the new law any company or individual can not send back the employ until all the dues are clear. No restriction for coming back on a new visa. So wish you all the best.

Hi Keith, hope your doing great.

I have some query on leaving Saudi with reentry visa. I left Saudi on 11 August 2012 with reentry visa but did not return and now I have plan to return on 08 August 2014. 2 years after I left Saudi.

Please advise if I can return to Saudi with new employer? Will I face immigration problem in the airport?

Appreciate your response Keith.

Thanks and regards,

Bob

Leaving Saudi on an exit re-entry visa means you left as an employed person and refused to return back to work without resigning. Also when your visa expired, it's not cancelled. Maybe your sponsor black listed informing the saudi mofa you took some money or committed some problem with the company. If he didn't file anything than you can return back to saudi after 2 years. And if he come to know that you are back, he might inform the saudi mofa. Vice or Versa both are in his hand.

After the exit visa is issued can the sponser calcel it without knowing to the candidate.Hoe the exit visa  is stamped . Is it stamped in the same pattern as the exit re entry is stamped

Going for Final exit from Saudi Arabia is not something which most of the expatriates welcome. However, it can create a hell of problems and you may be detained at the airport if you have not gone through the proper steps. For example, you have to pay off all your debts, sell off your car, dis-associate yourself from the housing contract etc. I strongly recommend you to read this article to know about the Do's and Don'ts before and after Final Exit Visa. Please share it to those people who are going on Final Exit.
life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2014/04/procedure-of-final-exit-from-saudi.html

Link under review....