Arab man looking for work at thailand

I am a simple person always looking for the best in life. honesty loyalty, hate lies and betrayal, adore honesty and sincerity and deal with it in everything in my life. can work in all l kind of  computer skills , reading in various branches, All types of individual and collective sports, traveling, trips, music of all kinds, public relations and social development. I learn quickly and professional in the operating computer, driving, sports,  and fashion show. i do my best and am sure its depending on my fate how will be., khanour @ gmail,, THX for all :)

Hi Koko Expat,

I think that this article will help you in your research: Find a job in Bangkok

I also advise you to drop your CV in the Jobs in Bangkok section as well, but make sure to choose the right category and to give maximum information concerning your qualification and your professional background.

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

thank u so much dear Priscillau really help me with ur wonderful expat-blog :) its really different., and wish u and all group here have more of success and blessing., in really am not at Thailand now, but will be there at 5/5/2014 and i do my best to live with my great wife there, she is great wonderful Thai lady., and we before try to live at my country egypt, but not hide of all world what Egypt have form bad case now., so. she back to thailand and i just want be beside my wife with nice work make me able to be good human and care about my family,  accept all my respect and best blessing wishes for u and all wonderful respected team., khanour @ gmail,  greeting to all., khaled :)