On arrival Dubai visa for wife and family

Dear All,

Just wanted to ask that I am a doctor and I understand that I am eligible to go to Dubai and get a visa on arrival there. My question is that are wife and kids also eligible for the same ?. Will they also get visa on arrival without any problems ?.

All help will be appreciated.

nauman.zahir wrote:

Dear All,

Just wanted to ask that I am a doctor and I understand that I am eligible to go to Dubai and get a visa on arrival there. My question is that are wife and kids also eligible for the same ?. Will they also get visa on arrival without any problems ?.

All help will be appreciated.

Yes they will if they have a valid iqama and traveling with you. Be sure you have your original iqamas with you. It is now required by customs at Dubai.

@ live.ali. Thanks for the info

This is valid for all nationalities right ?. No special rules or limitations for Pakistanis right ?

nauman.zahir wrote:

This is valid for all nationalities right ?. No special rules or limitations for Pakistanis right ?

This holds true for nationals of Pakistan. Other nationalities may have other conditions.

live.ali wrote:
nauman.zahir wrote:

This holds true for nationals of Pakistan. Other nationalities may have other conditions.

Thanks bro