Close

NEW BADMINTON CLUB IN AL AIN

Hello Badminton enthusiasts!

We are having badminton games every Monday 7-9pm at Al Ain International School. You can check the page for more info or PM me.

- facebook.com/pages/Jebel-Smash-Badminton-Club-An-Exclusive-Group/735851723134385

We are hoping to meet more badminton players in the city. See you there! :)

Hi!!!!!!

Im interested to join and play badminton......please let me know the details of the said sports........ [Moderated: avoid leaving your phone number on the forum pls].

Thnxs.......
jay

I would like to come to play just want to know is it open for every one or u need to have membership. .

We are still working on the membership program before implementing on May this year. We're still accommodating walk-ins but will soon prioritize members for better game queuing and player satisfaction. You can check the above-mentioned FB page for more info.

You can also send queries thru: facebook.com/iridess

Malaysia-Al Ain Badminton Club (MAABC) is now open for registration of new membership for season (Nov-Dec 2014). The details are as follows:
• Venue : Al Ain English Speaking School, Al Ain, UAE
• Sunday & Wednesday (8.00 – 10.00PM)

Kindly be informed that Malaysia-Al Ain Badminton Club (MAABC) is a non-profit club. We shall share all the costs incurred for the game. The cost mainly comprises of the badminton hall’s rental and shuttlecocks.  There are 5 badminton courts in the hall.
As the places are limited, kindly register now to avoid disappointment. We will not accept new members once we have achieved the targeted number of members to in order to play some quality badminton games.
Should you have any further inquiry, kindly contact the details as follows:
Email adds. : mail2chinfc[at]yahoo.com
Mobile: 055-2245886
Cheers ...

We are playing badminton at Al Ain English Speaking School (AAESS ) at every Sunday & Wednesday from 8.00 - 10.00pm. All are welcome to join the badminton club. There are 5 badminton courts in the school hall & all the members play various level or standard (A to D) and everybody is able to play & enjoy the game to the fullness. For more details, please contact the details as follows:
Email: **************

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I am planing yo visit Al Ain This Friday & I would like to join you in the club for playing badminton please confirm if you have place for two players
Thanks & regards,
Arfan H Muhammad

We are playing badminton at Al Ain English Speaking School on every Wednesday & Sunday from 8.00pm to 10.00pm.

You are welcome to join us.

Kindly contact Mr Thomas *************** for further information.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Is the badminton group still active?

We play at outdoor and iam looking indoor badminton court near tawam hospital, Alain..i can pay monthly...please reply me..thank you

Expatriate health insurance in Al Ain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Al Ain

Moving to Al Ain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Al Ain

Travel insurance in Al Ain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Al Ain