Hello to everyone

hello to everyone
I'm Gislain and come from cameroon!
I need to install me in dallas texas, I have a family. a woman and two children, a girl of 4 years and a boy of 2 years. I just want people who might welcome me   please, I just want a place or my family can sleep! don't worry about nutrition. we'll even new in charge! My visa expires June 13, 2014! I'll be in dallas the next 3 but I want my family comes before May 30, 2014!
Thank you for your support

DG2005 wrote:

hello to everyone
I'm Gislain and come from cameroon!
I need to install me in dallas texas, I have a family. a woman and two children, a girl of 4 years and a boy of 2 years. I just want people who might welcome me   please, I just want a place or my family can sleep! don't worry about nutrition. we'll even new in charge! My visa expires June 13, 2014! I'll be in dallas the next 3 but I want my family comes before May 30, 2014!
Thank you for your support

Bonjour Gislain,

Le forum est un forum francophone.
Vous devriez  poser votre question en français pour optimiser vos chances d'avoir une réponse.
Bonne journée

DG2005 wrote:

Le forum est un forum francophone.
Vous devriez  poser votre question en français pour optimiser vos chances d'avoir une réponse.
Bonne journée

Ummm this is the English forum not the French.

Well this is really weird cause this message used to be in the French forum, hence my note. Guess it was moved. I don't go to the English forum so there's no way I could have seen it otherwise! Anyway. Hope he gets an answer anyway!

Hi All,

I just moved DG2005 post on the USA Forum Anglophone* :)

And LaetitiaGL. was just trying to help out here :)

All good

Thank you both

Maximilien