Saudi embassy attestation objection

After attestation from saudi culture my agent sent my degree to saudi embassy twice in a week but they made objection that "they didnt get attestation record from saudi culture"

What this mean? My degree is already stamped by culture. My agent will submit my degree again this week. Any one face this kind of issue? And how much time it took to solve this issue.

Sthussain wrote:

After attestation from saudi culture my agent sent my degree to saudi embassy twice in a week but they made objection that "they didnt get attestation record from saudi culture"

What this mean? My degree is already stamped by culture. My agent will submit my degree again this week. Any one face this kind of issue? And how much time it took to solve this issue.

If your degree is ok and have no issue then your agent is trying to apply 1st April. send someone else and check, otherwise you can send your degree directly to higher education and request them to certify with a note to saudi cultural.

I took 8 Months for me to complete the Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy.

what was your case ?.. what were the objections

Keith,

My degree is 100% ok and it is already verified by HEC and MOFA. Even my agent assured me it is attested by saudi culture too. I amazed what he told me about the objection from Saudi Embassy. I have some doubts. Can you guide me how can i cross check ? is there any portal or link from where i track that my degree is submitted to embassy or not ? or status.

Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy

There is no option for cross check or track the application. Only agent will come to know for the rejection. In My case they just delayed for the verification from university again and again. Verification from the university after obtaining local state govt. HRD, Ministry of Foreign Affairs India then Saudi Culture required a letter from the university. After i got the letter in 3 months of time they Saudi Embassy has told that they need the letter mentioning that this degree studied through Regular. So it took another 3 months in between my mofa (saudi) letter got expired. then again fresh letter from Saudi after that also it took one month without any reason the Saudi embassy delayed for 20 days.
Only because of my agent help i got it finally.
Alhamdullilahi Rabbil Alameen.

i got to know the issue.. my agent attested my degree from Saudi culture islamabad. then he submitted to saudi embassy karachi .. but karachi embassy make the objection that they dont have update from saudi culture. I confirmed it through another agent and also talk to saudi culture they said if the degree is attested by Islamabad office then it should be attested from islamabad embassy. another option is to ask culture to send record in karachi embassy.

I dont know what my agent is doing.. is he waiting for culture islamabad office to send record to karachi embassy or send my degree to isalambad for attestation..

My advice to my brothers and sisters who have had their degree attested by Saudi Culture Islamabad to submit their degree for attestation to Saudi Embassy in Islamabad and not to Saudi Consulate in Karachi. (Moderated: No free ad on the forum and please do not leave phone numbers) You can courier you degree with the same document ation that you submitted to Saudi Culture. They will get your degree attested in one week. Once Embassy attests your degree INSHALLAH Saudi Consulate in Karachi will stamp your visa. It is in my opinion better for visa to be stamped in Islamabad rather than Karachi if the same can be managed by yout agent. In case any guidance is required please feel free as I have gone through the same painful process.

Omair Jawed wrote:

My advice to my brothers and sisters who have had their degree attested by Saudi Culture Islamabad to submit their degree for attestation to Saudi Embassy in Islamabad and not to Saudi Consulate in Karachi. (Moderated: No free ad on the forum and please do not leave phone numbers) You can courier you degree with the same document ation that you submitted to Saudi Culture. They will get your degree attested in one week. Once Embassy attests your degree INSHALLAH Saudi Consulate in Karachi will stamp your visa. It is in my opinion better for visa to be stamped in Islamabad rather than Karachi if the same can be managed by yout agent. In case any guidance is required please feel free as I have gone through the same painful process.

Thanks Omair for you kind response.  I met my agent today he is saying that he submitted my degree in saudi consulate karachi and waiting for the fax.. My visa is authorized for karachi consulate not isalamabad. In that case islamabad consulate will attest my degree or not ?

The Islamabad Embassy will surely attest your degree as they are linked with Saudi Culture,  Islamabad.  The agent may then submit you passport to Karachi Consulate for visa stamping.  I feel that this will be faster.

Omair Jawed wrote:

The Islamabad Embassy will surely attest your degree as they are linked with Saudi Culture,  Islamabad.  The agent may then submit you passport to Karachi Consulate for visa stamping.  I feel that this will be faster.

omair can you please tell me the time saudi embassy islamabad take for attestation. ? please accept my request on linked so we get connect there

Please speak to Al Masoom Services. It will take not more than a week. You can courier your documents to them and they return them after attestation.  I used their services for my degree.

Omair Jawed wrote:

Please speak to Al Masoom Services. It will take not more than a week. You can courier your documents to them and they return them after attestation.  I used their services for my degree.

problem is my agent he has my passport and degree everything. He is saying that he submitted my degree in consulate karachi and waiting for culture letter to be send there. My visa is also assigned to this agent. What are the options can i opt in this case ?

You can discuss the possibility of degree attestation from Islamabad in case delay is foreseen from Karachi Consulate with your agent. Check with Masoom Sevices first then if workable offer him the option of getting degree attested from your side

Dear Hussain,

Just tell me one thing, that from to which agent (in KHI) is your case with ??

Just tell me their name, and i will guide you what to do next to solve this issue.

Best of luck !

Zee

Zeschans wrote:

Dear Hussain,

Just tell me one thing, that from to which agent (in KHI) is your case with ??

Just tell me their name, and i will guide you what to do next to solve this issue.

Best of luck !

Zee

their name is alhad travels. let me know what should i do now.

Finally my degree got attested from Saudi embassy islamabad. For information : attestation fees has to be resubmitted for islamabad consulate even though you paid for karachi emabassy.

fahadjamalian wrote:

There is no option for cross check or track the application. Only agent will come to know for the rejection. In My case they just delayed for the verification from university again and again. Verification from the university after obtaining local state govt. HRD, Ministry of Foreign Affairs India then Saudi Culture required a letter from the university. After i got the letter in 3 months of time they Saudi Embassy has told that they need the letter mentioning that this degree studied through Regular. So it took another 3 months in between my mofa (saudi) letter got expired. then again fresh letter from Saudi after that also it took one month without any reason the Saudi embassy delayed for 20 days.
Only because of my agent help i got it finally.
Alhamdullilahi Rabbil Alameen.

how much is the expiry time of MOFA visa letter? 3 months or 6 months ?

Sthussain wrote:

Finally my degree got attested from Saudi embassy islamabad. For information : attestation fees has to be resubmitted for islamabad consulate even though you paid for karachi emabassy.

did you get any receipt for the fees you paid at saudi embassy? coz i also got mine attested but i am lil doubtful over the authenticity so wanted to cross check it or verify it somehow.. The agent didnt show me any receipt you talked about..  :unsure

DrHassanMalik wrote:
Sthussain wrote:

did you get any receipt for the fees you paid at saudi embassy? coz i also got mine attested but i am lil doubtful over the authenticity so wanted to cross check it or verify it somehow.. The agent didnt show me any receipt you talked about..  :unsure

He didnt show me and he will not show that slip to me even. because he is taking lumsum amount. as per my info fees is Rs.1200 for one document.

Sthussain wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:
Sthussain wrote:

He didnt show me and he will not show that slip to me even. because he is taking lumsum amount. as per my info fees is Rs.1200 for one document.

yeah thats true.. he took Rs 2500 from me per document..