Final Exit With Credit Card

hi..
yes i would like to pay but the thing is, i need to go for emergency exit ...this is will be IF EVER HAPPEN?...i want to know only what will be happen .... :)

IT WILL CATCH BALANCE BANK LOANS ?

Hello oscar Richard,

Kindly post your message in low caps only as it is understood as inappropriate and offensive on the forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Interesting discussion, I just got here couple of months ago. Can someone help me list down things I need to do whenever I plan to leave this country as I am planning to concentrating of my business rather being here.. I don't like being here :(

I understand following from the above discussion

1. Close bank account
2, Pay back any amount owing
3.  Clear housing rent etc. (by the way how does it work with housing, what kind of clause do they have for exit ?)
4. Exit on Car lease I guess
and what else ?

R

Helo.
Im plnning to go exit  but will be back in ksa for a more secured national company after my contract expires by nov2014. I hve outstanding credit crd loans and im worried that my last pay wont be enough to cover it.. will the bank provide me clearance because i will still come back though in a new visa? What other means would be possible. Please advise... Thank you.

Please advise:

I leave from Saudi Arabia last 2011 with Exit Re-Entry Visa (vacation) with unpaid outstanding SAR 5,000 in my Credit Card, during my vacation i got hired in Qatar and did not come back to Saudi Arabia....   Now, i got and offer from other company in Saudi Arabia...  My question are:- 1. Can i come back to Saudi Arabia...  2. In Saudi Immigration Department in Airport the police will not catch me?   3. The Immigration Personnel will trace me in their computer system if i will punch my finger print?   

Anybody, kindly informed me please....   

Thanks,   JOEL

hi joel,
can u pls confirm us if ur already in ksa right now, do you encounter problems in imigration in ksa. or do banks  traces you as you enter the kingdom , pls tell us.

thanks. vk

Hi what happen to your exit?

I left ksa 3 yrs. ago with unpaid credit card i didnt go back there because of family bad circumtances and now theres dept collector came asking to pay my dept and trice the messenger came and one of the agent i talk to asking for firsr payment 100,000k and failure of payment of said amount withen a month they will send a sheriff and put me in jail because its a creminal case. as i know im paying an insurance for this card and is this country have a jurisdiction to do that and im willing to pay this but how i can pay without statement of account.pls.advice me

damulag wrote:

I left ksa 3 yrs. ago with unpaid credit card i didnt go back there because of family bad circumtances and now theres dept collector came asking to pay my dept and trice the messenger came and one of the agent i talk to asking for firsr payment 100,000k and failure of payment of said amount withen a month they will send a sheriff and put me in jail because its a creminal case. as i know im paying an insurance for this card and is this country have a jurisdiction to do that and im willing to pay this but how i can pay without statement of account.pls.advice me

You've to visit their credit control department to get it settled. Which bank is the card from?

What's your estimated due amount? Is it 100K SAR?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
damulag wrote:

You've to visit their credit control department to get it settled. Which bank is the card from?

Most likely, it is 100K in Philippine Pesos...  :D

Popolocroix wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
damulag wrote:

Most likely, it is 100K in Philippine Pesos...  :D

If it is 100K saudi riyals, the case would have probably gone to the Interpol.   :o

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Looking for illegal information
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,I am living here in saudi arabia.I have sabb loan bank around 26k and credit card 5k and my company already terminated me.i dont have job now.Sabb peopple calling me to pay loan but i cant pay.in this case what will happens to me and what i should do.they can put me in jail??or stop me to go to india without pay whole ammout???company is ready to pay my end of service to sabb bank around 12k.please consult me

My friend, did you go exit already? Did the airport detained you?

Hey guys ! Dnt be lied by anybody abt Final Exits clearance is a Must! Yu hve to clear all your outstanding Balances before yu are allowed to leave Saudi !  So dnt try to put yourself in problems! Just clear your outstanding bills /credits before leaving for final exit!

thank you for  the reminder , but you have to remember that not everyone is as lucky as you.    Who would want not to be cleared of debt-- i guess no one,   but sometimes circumstances didn't  align and we forced to do unthinkable things .  I have once done this (2014) , I  go  exit with huge amount debt left on my account  (credit card) but the bank did not apprehend me -- im back in saudi arabia and starting paying my balance,  i am not here to encourage people to do the same , but i understand people specially those who are in a very tight financial situation.

Dear
For place of mind must be paid all dues.

2014 is history. Many reforms and systems have been introduced in between. And most of them are interconnected to each other. I am yet to meet or know a person in the last couple of years who successfully left the country on Final Exit without clearing his financial debts and dues. And I would be really surprised if I find any.

I can't confirm that they have started to verify financial clearance or not; but it is very easy for them to do so. There is an organization called SIMAH (the Saudi Credit Bureau) has been established for around 15 years but mostly was working with limited resources and behind the screen as well. Now for the last few years, it has been fully active and provides financial reports online within seconds for every resident of Saudi Arabia. Almost 100% financial organizations are using them now before issuing any loans, credit cards, etc. So I would be shocked if someone tells me, they aren't been used for financial clearance by immigration officials.

Hi,

Do we really have to close our credit card account before leaving Saudi Arabia even though no more outstanding balance? Appreciate for your response. Thank you.

Dear
For place of mind must be paid all dues

please help me... I planned my vacation this coming week. I have a balance CC debt and somebody calling me that I need to pay my remaining balance of 8K riyals. My question is; can they trace me in the Immigration in the Riyadh Airport? I will go for vacation only with exit-re entry visa.. thank you..

No issues if you are paying your monthly minimum amount regularly.

@skhurram007- the problem was, I never pay yet for over a year that is my problem facing now. I cannot sleep also. They threatening me to pay my bills an I am very afraid... they said they BAN me and hold in the immigration? Is this possible?  thank you...

sadhale wrote:

@skhurram007- the problem was, I never pay yet for over a year that is my problem facing now. I cannot sleep also. They threatening me to pay my bills an I am very afraid... they said they BAN me and hold in the immigration? Is this possible?  thank you...

They could put your name ( ban from travel ) but don't worry you won't be in jail for that . But you will need to reschedule with them to pay the installment monthly ..

what does it mean? they will catch me in the immigration? and also my vavation is pending? pleae reply

can they allow me for vacation once I am in he immigration? no issues? or they will pending me for HOLD ?

@somer omak >>> so meaning, I can go for next month travel into my country? once I am in the immigration they will not HOLD me? because next month my vacation that is why I need to confirm with you. You said they will never put me on jail, but how about my flight that day? shall I pass to Immigration without any hesitation? please reply.... than you...

sadhale wrote:

@somer omak >>> so meaning, I can go for next month travel into my country? once I am in the immigration they will not HOLD me? because next month my vacation that is why I need to confirm with you. You said they will never put me on jail, but how about my flight that day? shall I pass to Immigration without any hesitation? please reply.... than you...

I said they might ban you from Travel .. means you can not travel until you set the situation .. But you can travel if you are paying your installment monthly and there is no lots of complains by your bank..

the main problem I ma facing now is the payment monthly. over a year I did not paid them. They calling sometimes and I answered said that; they ban me for travel. that is the thing now I am facing if that is true or not once I arrived in the immigration... thank you very much.

Brother just take it easy and I'm very sorry for your situation but you will need to accept it . They might really ban you from travel until you finish your installment payments to them  , Even if you go to immigration they won't let you travel because of that .

My quick advise : instead of traveling to have your vacation  , with that money you can pay to the bank .. and slowly your issue will done .

thank you.... very much!!

hi i have same issue ill go final exit nxt month but i have credit card balance and i always pay a minimum payment only but i confuse may be they will hold me in airport for not paying a total balance amount. 5k any advice if i can go exit with out hasle in airport?

Perhaps posters could refrain from using the forum to ask how to steal money, more so when they've been planning to do so since 20 October 2015 and posted about their intended theft.
I know the Saudis are cracking down on thieves so perhaps it's better to pay up rather than risk arrest at the airport.

hi dear did you go exit already any problem in airport.