Cost of living in Mendoza

Hi, I'm new here. I with all my family want to go born baby in Argentina (Mendoza or Cordoba) and stay there before we will get citizen,   so we need to know cost of living in both of this cities. Could somebody help me?
In Internet says that Cordoba cheaper  than Mendoza, is it true?

China-girl1 wrote:

Hi, I'm new here. I with all my family want to go born baby in Argentina (Mendoza or Cordoba) and stay there before we will get citizen,   so we need to know cost of living in both of this cities. Could somebody help me?
In Internet says that Cordoba cheaper  than Mendoza, is it true?

For cost of living www.numbeo.com  or Google search for websites who provide such information

I'm not sure that this web site show the real price.

I would think that the cost of living in Cordoba and Mendoza are pretty similar.  They are both far away from the centre of the universe (Buenos Aires) so I doubt there is much difference.  I live in Mendoza and what is nice about this city is its wonderful atmosphere and laid back attitude.  Not too big, and not too small.  Things could be better of course, as everywhere, but that's life!!

Norgeto wrote:

I would think that the cost of living in Cordoba and Mendoza are pretty similar.  They are both far away from the centre of the universe (Buenos Aires) so I doubt there is much difference.  I live in Mendoza and what is nice about this city is its wonderful atmosphere and laid back attitude.  Not too big, and not too small.  Things could be better of course, as everywhere, but that's life!!

As Norgeto said i think the prices are similar, but obviously depends in which part of the city you want to live. I'm living in Mendoza currently, but I'd go for Cordoba (I like it more). But that's just my humble opinion