Any pakistanis in sao paulo

hi any pakistanis in sao paulo, plz reply, i wanna come to br/azil but needed some information from fellow pakistani/indian

Hi aspie_delight,

May be some more can you tell us more information about what you are looking for? Thank you! :)

Regards,

David

hi thankx for your reply,
i am looking to start a small business, a small south asian restaurant, may be starting with 4-5 local employees as well, will i need a lawyer to process my case if i am to apply for immigration/work permit, what is gonna be the fee, and if i am on a 180-day visa, will that suffice for processing, is there any way to do all this in a better way

Hello aspie_delight,

First of all, you can not work or even study in Brazil on a VITUR Tourist Visa, it's a violation of immigration laws here.

If you're looking to start up a business of any kind here in Brazil you will need to apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa for Investors, which requires (among other things) a minimum investment of R$150 thousand (BRL) or about $75 thousand (USD), a detailed business plan stating type of business, anticipated annual income it will generate, geographical area where you intend to operate, number of jobs you expect it to create, etc.

You can only obtain a work permit (Carteira de Trabalho) if you are either a Permanent Resident who holds a VIPER or unless you hold a VITEM-V Work Visa, which requires you to have a confirmed job contract with a Brazilian company.

While applying for the visa can be done by yourself, starting up and registering a business in this country is a very complex and lengthy process. It takes on average 120 days to get through all the bureaucracy and it also requires the participation of both a lawyer and accountant in the process.

I strongly doubt that you would be able to come to Brazil on a VITUR Tourist Visa, begin the business start up process and then apply for transformation of your visa to a VIPER, since the requirements for a VITUR for citizens of Pakistan and India are much more difficult to meet than those for citizens coming from any other countries. It is quite likely that you wouldn't even be issued a visa stay of 90 days as are most people. Ususally tourists from Pakistan and India are lucky if they are allowed a 30 day stay, some get as little as one or two weeks since the length of stay depends strictly on the individual visa issuing officer at the Consulado-Geral do Brasil.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

hi brother

i am from pakistan so you can talk with me

hi .
brother you can contact with me for any iformation regarding Brazil. you are welcome.

Hello Doctor,
I am from India. Would you help me with some information's needed if I ask you through your email? Please help. Thanking you.
Pal.