Importing to Vietnam - questions...

Hi - wondering if anyone has done any one-off or regular importing to Vietnam.  We are NZers in the process of organising a shipment from China to Vietnam.  We have got some local advice but worried we're missing something important and still unsure exactly how we receive our shipment (will be HCMC or Da Nang), whether we need to be there in person at the port or whether we can freight forward to Hue and sign documents and pay charges via the internet.  Any info would be very welcome.

Hi!
Would you please be more specific about your case?

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

Hi:

I'm just having few suggestions. First, Vietnamese people to say mostly doesn't speak English, if some do, you're hardly to understand what they're talking about. Second , you or someone, presenting you at the port to sign and receive the goods. You'd need someone to presentative for you, things usually "missing" without warning in Vietnam.

Here my email: fernandezjose55[at]gmail.com

Ted

Hi. I'm sorry, but your grammar is very bad and you're saying that it's very hard for foreigners to understand English spoken by Vietnamese people. If they (foreigners) are talking with you, I think you right. I am Vietnamese and have some foreign friends that I can communicate with without having any problem. There is no room for generalization.
Best,
Torres,

[moderated: useless comment]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]