Hello im new here.

:cheers: Hihi i just got here about two weeks with my husband. I would love to meet some new people. im a housewife and it will be lovely have tea time/ female group with more housewife or some girlsfriend. :)

Hello,
I'm also a housewife in Bahrain always looking to meet new people. What interests do you have?

Hi Back
Nice to meet you!!
I got many interested :)
Music. Read. Cooking. Shopping and nailing...etc

What about you?

That must be my top 5 interests also..... as well as sunbathing :)

I assume by nailing you mean having your nails done? It means something different in the uk ;)

I will send you my number in a private message.

you are welcome  :top:

Hi nice to meet you!

I love sunbathing as well. Haha yes nailing mean I also enjoy do the nails :D

Hello chiachia

Welcome to Bahrain. There are a number of expat housewives on our Forum and am sure you will be able to make good friends.

Best wishes.

Smooch303 wrote:

I assume by nailing you mean having your nails done? It means something different in the uk ;)

Wonder what it could be?  :/:gloria

Farhaz wrote:
Smooch303 wrote:

Wonder what it could be?  :/:gloria

Oh dear, my secret language has been uncovered! :D

Chia and I have been chatting and realise our husbands work together, Bahrain is so small!!

Bahrain indeed is a small place. And I am not surprised that your' hubbies both work together. Just today I had a meeting with some bankers and when they turned up I realized that I had interacted with all of them in one of previous places of work. That made the meeting smooth and cordial.

I must work hard on learning the secret language. May come in handy  :gloria

That's great farhaz, it certainly makes things easier.
This has certainly made me a lot more confident in meeting up with chia.

I assume by nailing you mean having your nails done? It means something different in the uk   ;)

lol - what have i missed on this forum  :lol:

Good luck with your meetings Smooch303 and chiachia - As Farhaz said Bahrain is a small place not only bumping into people but also getting around is quite adequate when compared to uk!   :proud
I'm sure you will both enjoy your time here in Bahrain, Its a nice island.  :D

Hi
I am also new here. would you like to meet up for coffee some time? :)