Delay from GDNPR regarding dependent Visa

Any ideas how many days they will take for the approval

Its the holiday season it may take sometime, hope for the best.

T&R

Any ideas how many days it will take for GDNPR approval

usually couple of days, but as i mentioned people are just getting back to work after holiday so delays could be expected.

T&R

Hi!

We have the application number but when we checked it yesterday and today in lmra portal the record does not exist but when we call it in LMRA hotline they can check it. Anybody know if there is a problem now in E-Services in portal. Thanks

Could be a system issue.

Have you got your  dependant visa?how  long it took in gdnpr?pls reply

Can a newborn travel from Bahrain to India without visa?anyone please help..I heard that upto 120 days baby can travel without visa.Dont know its applicable in bahrain.Pls help

Jame1986 wrote:

Can a newborn travel from Bahrain to India without visa?anyone please help..I heard that upto 120 days baby can travel without visa.Dont know its applicable in bahrain.Pls help

Exit yes.  Come back without visa, no.
Process varies for different nationalities.

I know this post is old...but we are at the moment facing the same issue...Its really a nightmare....We urgently want to go back. Waiting only for my 2 yrs sons visa 13 day waiting. Sponsor told its in system Immigration. 2 - 3 days ..expecting today.

My visa and of my elder son got ready within 9 days after Ramadan. If its still taking time we want to go on Visit visa for hin.

Nice to meet new people Ober here. May I can know wether u are still in Bahrain?

Have a nice day.

Joanna

Nothing you can do except wait for it to be ready.  While application is in processing, the visit visa application won't go through.  You will have to cancel the application and then apply for a visit visa.

@bahrain2020 please am having the same issue here.

GDNPR  delay. And my visit visa will expire in two days now. Hope they won't blacklist me because I have done all my extension.

@S.Tipu please am having the same issue.

Someone should help me, what is the solution to this because my visit visa will be expiring in two days now.

Nothing can be done from your end, speak to your employer and ask them to approach GDNPR.