Looking to move to Lima

Hi there,

I'm a 30 yr old Irish male thinking about moving over to Peru with my girlfriend who is from Lima. Just wondering if there is anyone that made the move over that was in similar position to me? Just wondering was it hard to find work, Learn Spanish etc?I currently work as a civil construction foreman in Sydney but also have a university degree in business and politics from Ireland which could enable me to teach English I'm thinking! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Brian

Hi, I'm Peruvian and I think you could find a lot of jobs, just teaching English.

Hey Brian,

I have been to Lima Peru in 2012 to visit my girlfriend.
Ever since I wanted to move to peru because it is sutch a beautiful place. But my girl say it would be very hard to get a job from me as a graphic design. (I am 20). But I saw lots of job offers as a teacher in english since that is so terrible there hah.  So with that said I think you could easy find a job in teaching english but it wont pay that well. Life is totaly different.

So I say go for it but befor you go plan some things do some good looking around.

Cheers mate.
Seeb