Looking for north indian here in nigeria

Hi,
My name is ajay and just came to lagos for my employment and I m  looking for some north indian family.
Ajay

You are welcome

Hello Ajay,

This is Mahaveer From Rajasthan. where do you com from???

Regards

hi dear,

How r u there i m from himachal where u live in nigeria.i  live in yaba lagos.

regards
ajay

I am in sales admin ..... since 2 years now going to india.......... What abt u

I came here on 3rd april and same working here in sale

Hi shandilaya,

Its great to see that you have moved to lagos. I am also from India. Recently I also got an offer from Nigerian company. And I would be like to moving to Lagos. Can you just give your feedback on the situations there, abt the work culture, night life's and Safety more importantly. This would really help ppl like me in taking immediate decisions.

Thanks in Advance

Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

i am from himachal and here i came for sale job i live in yaba itself and here we have 5 flat in one building and all are indian here look dear this place is quit good and having a good work culture here like our office timing is 10 to 5.30 from monday to friday and on saturday from 10 to 1.30 but till now i never go anywhere at night and in this place too many peoples from south india even all of my flat mate are from south india and i m only one from north india but all people are good here and on safety basis company is taking care of all things but we have to take some limitation here so we can stay here comfortably and in lagos there are too many people from india and even south  indian have a association here one of my colleague is also a mamber in this association and he is living here from last 12 years else all in all everything is fine here and if you think to be financial settled then its a good opportunity so grab it and come and try to be in touch when u reach here

Ajay

Hi

Thanks Shandilaya for your information. Yeah now I would send my offer acceptance to the company. Definitely looking forward to meet you in lagos.

Further can you please tell me abt the immigration clearance etc required after landing in nigeria.

Rgds

Sanjay

hi, sanjay,

well if u ask about immigration in my case my company has already make an arrangement for that he has fix a protocol officer there who has completed my all things without any problem even i took only 5 min to clear the imm. after that the protocol officer was with me till i came out. and he take 3000naira from my company for all this and its given by my company manager who came to airport to pick me so, its better u confirm from ur company.

rest here is major issue is traffic mean if u ever visit delhi around 1990 u may seen tht there and its a horrible traffic every time.

regards

ajay

Hi all I'm indian from pune looking for some friends around here

Hi Shandilaya,

Thank you, I had requested my company regarding the immigration clearance etc. I am yet to receive their reply. If you find any new things there in lagos please let me know to help me prepare my travel.

Rgds

Sanjay

Hi Shandilaya,

Hope you are doing good. I am still in India as the documentation works got delayed. Hope to be done by June 1st Week. Please tell about yourself since you have complete one month in Lagos, how are the situations there? Recently I had found about some bomb explosions and kidnappings happening in  Abuja etc. so what abt lagos, Is it really safe? 

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks in Advance

Dear,

well nothing wrong is happening here i know tht some thing is done there but in lagos is a safest place in nigeria so no worried and i want to tell u do u take yellow fever vaccination and OPV(Oral Polio Veccin.) coz it is required and u have to take YF before 10 days to travel and OPV before one month so take it before you travels it is mandate

and no worried i completed one month now and for further u can mail me on ***

Thanks & Regards

Ajay

Hi Ajay, is it mandatory to take OPV, if so from where u have taken with some cert. like YF, I had already YF Injection, threes back, my ***   plz response

Thanks

Hello nka I'm sharad from india staying in nigeria since last 4 years and doing ups and down to india always. As Ajay said YF is important its true but I don't think so any OPV is needed,coz lot op people at airport they will make you fool if they see you new and 1st time in nigeria they will just ask you noncence document so don't worry no need of any OPV.

Feel free to contact me on ***
Thanks,
Sharad

Hi, Ajay .I am also comming in Laogos from Mumbai India.Pls sent a test mail to my mail id ***