Business Job Offers in Auckland??

I'm a 23 year old grad student finishing up my Masters in Business and have a business degree from a highly respected undergraduate program.  Can anyone tell me how easy it is to get a business related job in NZ.  I am strongly considering moving there soon after my graduation, but would like a little more info on the availability of jobs before embarking a what I hope is a life-changing experience.  Thanks

It certainly will be a life changing experience for you after living in the UK.

NZ like most other countries in still in a recession and good jobs can be hard to find.  It is even harder to find work when you are competing with local people and you are not on the skilled job list.

You will have to bring enough money with you to survive and rents can be high, as is the cost of living, especially if you want to live somewhere like Auckland. Wages are pretty low here too and most people just live from week to week. 

But as a young person looking to see the world, why not just get on a plane and see if you can find work here then apply for a working visa.  That is what my son did.

Good luck (and congrats on the Masters Degree). :)

I agree with keltycat and add that you should be considering other countries too, not just New Zealand.

A lot of grads are heading to China right now, it's where all the growth is happening, you'll get the opportunity to pick-up a new language too. Failing that there's always Australia I guess.

If you're dead set on giving NZ a go why not try a working holiday visa first?

All the best.